And the Most Improved Player is...

Ball

2a65qvb.jpg

You guessed it, I'm here to spread the word. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but that's exactly what I'm going to do. I don't know how you all did but my god, my player did alot better then I thought he was going to. Lemme give you some stats right quick

2012 Season

72 Games - 22 G, 17 A, 39 Points, -25 +/-, 34 PIM, 83 Hits, 10.53% SHT %, 9 SB

2013 Season

71 Games - 32 G, 36 A, 68 Points, +15 +/-, 36 PIM, 70 Hits, 8.40% SHT %, 16 SB

I know I didn't have the greatest numbers but hell this is the best i've done with a VHL player. Sadly, Sebastian Ball the defenseman wasn't really much of an offensive player, I went in with the goal of being the best defensive defenseman, but that was stolen from me by Noah. What really got me was the plus minus. On a bad team like Seattle, I was surprised i wasn't a minus 20 like last season. I nearly doubled my offensive output with ten more goals and finally put up some helpers because I had much better teammates surrounding me. Yea the shot % went down along with the hits, but I'd say not a bad second season in the VHL. Now like I said, I have no clue who is gonna win it, but I'm gonna make my case for the Dustin Funk Trophy anyway. So when you go to vote, this Sebastian Ball Jr. He is the right candidate for the trophy and doesn't spit on puppy dogs like the other candidates.  I am Sebastian Ball and I approve this message!

Edit*- No matter how good you all did, you still hate puppies so it doesn't matter

Edited by sball66

I don't remember exactly how well I did last season but this year was by far the best of Wozniak's career I'm pretty sure I'll be on the ballet not sure if I'll win though.

You might actually win this lol. You put up 149 so far with Calgary and only 80 last season. 182 hits to only 66 last season and almost a 40 point increase in +/-. Thank you all for making me feel like the shitty player I am  :lol:

You might actually win this lol. You put up 149 so far with Calgary and only 80 last season. 182 hits to only 66 last season and almost a 40 point increase in +/-. Thank you all for making me feel like the shitty player I am  :lol:

Na you did good I just underperformed most of my career so I was just so amazed at how good this season was.

Na you did good I just underperformed most of my career so I was just so amazed at how good this season was.

Yea i was playing. Yea you had a monster year with Calgary. Know you know how to build Riga #belikeJason