VHL Magazine Power Poll - Stockholm and Campbell

Toast

VHL Magazine Power Poll  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

While the off-season got off to a slow start with a lack of trades going on, it really picked up towards the end with Free Agency. We saw lots of unexpected moves, but one seemed to top them all in terms of the news it generated...

Former Stockholm goaltender Blake Campbell signed with the New York Americans. With no back up plan in place, it seemed that Campbell was most definitely going to sign with the Vikings and simply was dragging out the free agency process for as much attention as he could possibly get.

Now, the Vikings are left without a goalie and are 0-6 to start the season because of the sudden signing. So who is to blame?

For this week's VHL Magazine Power Poll we want to know what you think. Should Campbell, who cited wanting to chase a cup, be blamed for Stockholm being stuck in a rut? Or is this on management for not having a plan in case Campbell did what Campbell did?

After all, the Banackock player agency who represents Campbell is well known for pulling these moves with their clients through various leagues.

Now Stockholm is forced into a rebuild it seems, or coast out the rest of the season with effectively a paper cut-out of a goalie between the pipes. Who is to blame?

Let us know with your vote and make sure to comment!

even if Campbell signed with me or not, he would have been trade immediately. The fact that the team is losing isn't affected by the fact that Campbell signed with NYA or not. 

The team enters in a rebuild, that's just how shit goes. 

Edited by boubabi

I'm not really sure what Stockholm is doing... they held out wanting a ton of picks for their older players, and now everyone has moved on with other players and no one has the cap space to take on their high tpe old guys

lmao ealges

This whole article is made of salt. I love it, haha. "To get as much attention as possible". #HowYouLikeMeNow

Boub was gonna trade me anyway. So it made sense for me to do what I did. Make me new team lose assets, or keep them? Such a hard choice. Win or to not win? hmm. Besides, Boub will bounce back I'm sure. ;)

I'm not really sure what Stockholm is doing... they held out wanting a ton of picks for their older players, and now everyone has moved on with other players and no one has the cap space to take on their high tpe old guys

because boubabi "doesn't lose trades"