Claimed:Leiter Leitner

Kesler

Effort: 2/2 - I'll give it to you.

Look: 2/3 - It's alright.  There's a lot of elements here that I like, but there are some glaring things that I can't really give you a 2.5 or higher on.  The text is decent, I like that you tried something different, but the two lines of text are too far apart.  Try adjusting the leading of the text.  To do that, press CTRL-T while the text is highlighted, then look for the little symbol inside the Character box that pops up.  It has two A's, one on top of the other, separated by a line.  If you play with it, you can bring they two lines of text closer together, which will get rid of a lot of dead space in the center.  I do like that you attempted lighting, but it is too bright and distracting.  I'm also not particularly fond of the render looking transparent.  You have a lot of good elements, and I applaud you for trying things out, but I would look at some tuts on blending and lighting.  You're getting there, dude.

Creativity: 1/1 - You keep trying new things.

Total: 5/6

Effort: 2/2 - yep

Look: 2.25/3 - yep, as lobo said, it's rarely a good idea to lower the opacity of the render. Cool stock work around his arm. Not sure if you saw it, but I made a post here: http://vhlsim.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/2501-jacks-guide-to-making-not-shitty-sigs/ with a bunch of the techniques I use in sigs, hopefully it will give you some ideas.

Creativity: 1/1 - hell yeah, keep up the originality!

Final: 5/6

• 5 weeks later...