Atleast 153 killed in Paris terror attacks

BluObieZ

I don't follow the news because I am an ignorant guy, plus all the news is for is to scare you to stay in and watch them. But! I caught this cause of Facebook. 3 separate attacks in Paris tonight at least 153 killed by fucking terrorist! Not going to make racist comments or anything cause we all know in this day and age terrorist can be any skin color. But fuck these ass clowns. Bout time we really do something. Not as a country (USA) but everyone in the world teams up and blows them to hell

Link

Edited by KingRobbie

It consumed me tonight. If you look past the bullshit the media tries to feed you, it really is captivating. This is the type of shit that leads to world unrest. This is by far the worst thing that has happened in the ISIS era and whether they are responsible or not, we have to fight back. Put and end to this before it escalates even further. I know if a fire is burning inside of myself, it is burning inside of many other people with much more power than I have.

In regards to having to do something about it, if this is an ISIS related event. This may be a response for something done against ISIS (air strikes on Jihadi John). So it's an eye for an eye sort of thing if true.

In regards to having to do something about it, if this is an ISIS related event. This may be a response for something done against ISIS (air strikes on Jihadi John). So it's an eye for an eye sort of thing if true.

The attack was most likely carried out by ISIS members already located in France. There are ISIS recruits located throughout the world, but that doesn't mean that we can't react to what has happened. If the world wasn't taking these terrorists seriously before the Paris attacks, we better be now. We'd be naive not to.

Doubt this is Jihadi John related. It's too close to when that happened. This was a well thought out attack that took time to plan. They attacked 5 targets, had bombs and everything. Not something you draw up in a few days. They attacked France and all of freedom because they can and have before. They want to make everyone afraid, if we become afraid and sheltered they win. ISIS is surely behind this, and now have said Russia is next with an attack "soon". It's time we as free people, free nations team up and attack these SOB's. Put our differences aside with the Russians and do this together. Not just USA and Russia but all the big countries and attack them hard in Syria and Iraq and send all the terrorist to their graves. Enough is enough, we let these fucks fester for too long, hoping they would go away but they got out of hand. They not only kill people in the free world but have killed over 100k muslims. We cannot fall into the old "bush belief" after 9/11 that all muslims are bad. Some are horrible people (terrorist) but not all of them are terrorists 

Doubt this is Jihadi John related. It's too close to when that happened. This was a well thought out attack that took time to plan. They attacked 5 targets, had bombs and everything. Not something you draw up in a few days. They attacked France and all of freedom because they can and have before. They want to make everyone afraid, if we become afraid and sheltered they win. ISIS is surely behind this, and now have said Russia is next with an attack "soon". It's time we as free people, free nations team up and attack these SOB's. Put our differences aside with the Russians and do this together. Not just USA and Russia but all the big countries and attack them hard in Syria and Iraq and send all the terrorist to their graves. Enough is enough, we let these fucks fester for too long, hoping they would go away but they got out of hand. They not only kill people in the free world but have killed over 100k muslims. We cannot fall into the old "bush belief" after 9/11 that all muslims are bad. Some are horrible people (terrorist) but not all of them are terrorists 

Depending on what you think of well thought out. I have seen details just like you that so far have given the impression that a few of these (7 were reported) were basic attacks with guns in a crowded room. I mean it's not far fetched to believe terrorists know where highly populated places are going to be. Not to mention getting past security at a concert is not like breaking into Ft. Knox. I mean two individuals walking into a concert and opening fire is easily doable given the access to the event and knowledge of when it takes place.

I'm not saying it's directly effected but as @atw2592 stated, ISIS members are located in more places than we can think of. I agree that they want everyone to be afraid but so do a lot of news agencies to a point where they scare you out of thinking logically and intelligently and make you a sheep. (Not saying you guys are, just individuals who trust media sources as a full-proof source). I said that last sentence because CNN and FOX News are both driven by their own agenda (fuelled by the US government it seems).

I'm interested to here your take on this next question, but how do you see these "free" nations going about attacking them? It's not as easy as people think. You can't just walk in and have air strikes over villages to hope and pray you kill a majority of ISIS members in a select population. That breaks sooooooo many international human rights violations and laws. To eliminate ISIS it has to be performed on the ground in a stealth operation, because they are lethal and will eliminate anyone they even suspects of being ears on the outside.

For anyone who didn't know, not that it matters in the grand scheme of this but the concert was a Eagles of Death Metal concert (frontman Josh Homme was the lead singer in Queens of the Stone Age). That's minor details and I pray from the families of the victims.

Depending on what you think of well thought out. I have seen details just like you that so far have given the impression that a few of these (7 were reported) were basic attacks with guns in a crowded room. I mean it's not far fetched to believe terrorists know where highly populated places are going to be. Not to mention getting past security at a concert is not like breaking into Ft. Knox. I mean two individuals walking into a concert and opening fire is easily doable given the access to the event and knowledge of when it takes place.

I'm not saying it's directly effected but as @atw2592 stated, ISIS members are located in more places than we can think of. I agree that they want everyone to be afraid but so do a lot of news agencies to a point where they scare you out of thinking logically and intelligently and make you a sheep. (Not saying you guys are, just individuals who trust media sources as a full-proof source). I said that last sentence because CNN and FOX News are both driven by their own agenda (fuelled by the US government it seems).

I'm interested to here your take on this next question, but how do you see these "free" nations going about attacking them? It's not as easy as people think. You can't just walk in and have air strikes over villages to hope and pray you kill a majority of ISIS members in a select population. That breaks sooooooo many international human rights violations and laws. To eliminate ISIS it has to be performed on the ground in a stealth operation, because they are lethal and will eliminate anyone they even suspects of being ears on the outside.

For anyone who didn't know, not that it matters in the grand scheme of this but the concert was a Eagles of Death Metal concert (frontman Josh Homme was the lead singer in Queens of the Stone Age). That's minor details and I pray from the families of the victims.

I think you'd have to start at the source. In Syria or where ever else our intelligence thinks they're located. But at the same time since ISIS recruits have popped in a lot of places outside of the Middle East (US, Russia, France specifically) I think we need a joint effort between all the nations worldwide to eliminate them in each specific area. I was joking with my girlfriend about doing an "ethnic cleansing" of middle easterners located in other countries, but on second thought I think the events in Paris tonight have maybe gotten realistically close to those exact measures. Any rumors of ISIS groups popping up in other areas need to be attended to immediately. These guys are no fucking joke and if we continue to stand idly by things are going to get way worse. And I don't think our country (US) or the rest of the world is fit to handle that right now. We can't be scared as fuck of them like we are right now.

I ignore all News because of how they bend the news for their own good. I hear the facts and form my own opinion. But this is really fucked, we can't just live in fear of ISIS. These people want us scared and cowering. They should be the ones cowering in their caves as a collation of nations pound the fuck out of their mountain. Make them pray to their god to make them stop ( I do not believe in god, so no that was not an attack on their god specifically) France now is in a state of emergency. They fear more attacks are on the way. That's fear right there, they cannot go on like this. Fear leads to chaos, chaos leads to anarchy. Last time Paris was attacked, there were follow up attacks. So track record shows there maybe another attack or attacks coming. Or they want people to believe one is coming to create more fear, to prevent people from leaving their homes. Fear means they win. The massive and I do mean MASSIVE issue here is that EU countries are easy to attack for these ISIS fucks because the open borders. Easy to get in and out. There maybe 8 confirmed dead terrorist (7 by bomb) but who knows how many got away and now on their way out and back to fuck offy land. I never liked the idea of the EU but this is proof that they need to rethink it's safety.

ISIS is surely behind this, and now have said Russia is next with an attack "soon".

Loads of people are going to die if they attack to Russia. :ph34r: When Putin does a counter-attack.. damn.

Yeah if they attack Russia, watch the fuck out. Russia went into Syria for whatever reasons (don't really care) but if they attack Russia. It won't be a pretty sight. They attacked Ukraine, funds rebels there. If Russia is attacked, they won't wait for other countries to team up with them. Hell I won't even put it past them to go nuclear. Bush didn't wait for countries to back him in Iraq, and Russia won't wait to attack who they think did it. Don't say "oh there are things that prevents the use of nukes" but Putin much like Bush does not give a fuck (I love Putin he is a badass) if he uses one and it does the job of scaring these morons, no leader in the world will be able to say "You shouldn't have done that" But sadly if a nuke or nukes are used thousands of innocent people will die. Which leaders won't stand for and could lead to a world war... FUCK now I sound a like a conspiracy theorist... people been saying WW3 is coming for a while now, something I laugh at because those people are scared to leave their houses and can't stop listening to pieces of shit like Alex Jones. But yeah, IF Russia uses nukes it can lead to one, but that is IF they do, and IF they get attacked. I hope the fuck not.

I ignore all News because of how they bend the news for their own good. I hear the facts and form my own opinion. But this is really fucked, we can't just live in fear of ISIS. These people want us scared and cowering. They should be the ones cowering in their caves as a collation of nations pound the fuck out of their mountain. Make them pray to their god to make them stop ( I do not believe in god, so no that was not an attack on their god specifically) France now is in a state of emergency. They fear more attacks are on the way. That's fear right there, they cannot go on like this. Fear leads to chaos, chaos leads to anarchy. Last time Paris was attacked, there were follow up attacks. So track record shows there maybe another attack or attacks coming. Or they want people to believe one is coming to create more fear, to prevent people from leaving their homes. Fear means they win. The massive and I do mean MASSIVE issue here is that EU countries are easy to attack for these ISIS fucks because the open borders. Easy to get in and out. There maybe 8 confirmed dead terrorist (7 by bomb) but who knows how many got away and now on their way out and back to fuck offy land. I never liked the idea of the EU but this is proof that they need to rethink it's safety.

But that's my point, what mountain? These guys aren't located in a specific area. They are scattered around the globe and mobile. This isn't just some "Osama sitting in a cave" type of terrorism. This is "locked and loaded ready to jump at any sign of weakness" terrorism. They don't even have to have things planned, they go in with masks or without masks. They go in with AK-47's or bombs. They don't really have an agenda outside of killing whoever as a response to them themselves being targeted in the past.

I do want to raise awareness to your god question. Because ISIS if I recall doesn't exactly follow the beliefs of any one religion so them praying to their god would almost seems somewhat useless? (for lack of a better word). 

Question though, not attacking you, but if you aren't paying attention to the news where exactly are you getting these facts so quickly from the attacks? Cause front lines would be the only way to get facts before they are thrown into the garbage filter of Television.

But that's my point, what mountain? These guys aren't located in a specific area. They are scattered around the globe and mobile. This isn't just some "Osama sitting in a cave" type of terrorism. This is "locked and loaded ready to jump at any sign of weakness" terrorism. They don't even have to have things planned, they go in with masks or without masks. They go in with AK-47's or bombs. They don't really have an agenda outside of killing whoever as a response to them themselves being targeted in the past.

I do want to raise awareness to your god question. Because ISIS if I recall doesn't exactly follow the beliefs of any one religion so them praying to their god would almost seems somewhat useless? (for lack of a better word). 

Question though, not attacking you, but if you aren't paying attention to the news where exactly are you getting these facts so quickly from the attacks? Cause front lines would be the only way to get facts before they are thrown into the garbage filter of Television.

Facebook through others that don't follow the news. All I know is there was a BAD attack in Paris, 150+ dead, ISIS obviously did it even though no one claimed it yet. Obviously someone down the line got the headline off of Facebook because it is on the side in the headlines. And yes they can't just "target" one "mountain" because they are all over the world. But if you target where their leaders are you attack where it hurts. YES, you kill one another steps in. But if you kill enough of the leaders soon down the road they will  FEAR taking power because they will know it's certain death for them, and before they can make it a meaningful death by taking innocent people with them.

But the only people in FEAR right now is the people in Paris. I am not calling the cowards or anything. But after 9/11 (my sister died in the buildings) we as a nation took a stance and said no we will not live in fear. We went back to work, back to public places to show these fucks they may take our loved ones, they may knock our buildings but they will not take our freedom and they will not make use afraid to live our lives. But right now in Paris there is absolutely nothing open, everyone is staying home. Is it fear? yes it is. But its a fear of many things, fear more attackers are out there that have not been killed/more attacks coming. If we learned anything from the first time Paris was attacked it was that they can and will attack more than once. So I cannot point the finger and say "People of Paris go on with your lives" because obviously it weighs heavy on them what just happened and what happened last time. No one right now knows if there are more waiting to do more attacks if people do go out and move on with their lives.

Edited by KingRobbie

ISIS is surely behind this, and now have said Russia is next with an attack "soon".

Loads of people are going to die if they attack to Russia. :ph34r: When Putin does a counter-attack.. damn.

Yeah if they attack Russia, watch the fuck out. Russia went into Syria for whatever reasons (don't really care) but if they attack Russia. It won't be a pretty sight. They attacked Ukraine, funds rebels there. If Russia is attacked, they won't wait for other countries to team up with them. Hell I won't even put it past them to go nuclear. Bush didn't wait for countries to back him in Iraq, and Russia won't wait to attack who they think did it. Don't say "oh there are things that prevents the use of nukes" but Putin much like Bush does not give a fuck (I love Putin he is a badass) if he uses one and it does the job of scaring these morons, no leader in the world will be able to say "You shouldn't have done that" But sadly if a nuke or nukes are used thousands of innocent people will die. Which leaders won't stand for and could lead to a world war... FUCK now I sound a like a conspiracy theorist... people been saying WW3 is coming for a while now, something I laugh at because those people are scared to leave their houses and can't stop listening to pieces of shit like Alex Jones. But yeah, IF Russia uses nukes it can lead to one, but that is IF they do, and IF they get attacked. I hope the fuck not.

Yea, if they attack to Russia, it might be the end of days :P  Anything is possible with Putin and Russia. Hopefully they wont use nuclear weapon, but would not surprise me at all if they do after getting attacked by Isis. 

• Senior Admin

Yea, if they attack to Russia, it might be the end of days :P  Anything is possible with Putin and Russia. Hopefully they wont use nuclear weapon, but would not surprise me at all if they do after getting attacked by Isis. 

They bombed a Russian passenger plane flying over Egypt and killed 200 some people like a week ago 

They bombed a Russian passenger plane flying over Egypt and killed 200 some people like a week ago 

Oh yea, but it stills bit different if they do something like that in Russia. Hopefully they dont 

Facebook through others that don't follow the news. All I know is there was a BAD attack in Paris, 150+ dead, ISIS obviously did it even though no one claimed it yet. Obviously someone down the line got the headline off of Facebook because it is on the side in the headlines. And yes they can't just "target" one "mountain" because they are all over the world. But if you target where their leaders are you attack where it hurts. YES, you kill one another steps in. But if you kill enough of the leaders soon down the road they will  FEAR taking power because they will know it's certain death for them, and before they can make it a meaningful death by taking innocent people with them.

But the only people in FEAR right now is the people in Paris. I am not calling the cowards or anything. But after 9/11 (my sister died in the buildings) we as a nation took a stance and said no we will not live in fear. We went back to work, back to public places to show these fucks they may take our loved ones, they may knock our buildings but they will not take our freedom and they will not make use afraid to live our lives. But right now in Paris there is absolutely nothing open, everyone is staying home. Is it fear? yes it is. But its a fear of many things, fear more attackers are out there that have not been killed/more attacks coming. If we learned anything from the first time Paris was attacked it was that they can and will attack more than once. So I cannot point the finger and say "People of Paris go on with your lives" because obviously it weighs heavy on them what just happened and what happened last time. No one right now knows if there are more waiting to do more attacks if people do go out and move on with their lives.

") we as a nation took a stance and said no we will not live in fear. "

are you sure about that? http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/steve-rose/911-racism-islamophobia_b_3908411.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

me, because it's hypocritical. Where were day 2 days ago when their was a bombing in Beirut, or where were the #pray4russia when a plane full of Russian people crashed ? Where they are when Palestinian civilians are killed everyday unjustly from a conflict that shouldn't even exist ?  The world is a violent place. We live for violence, we watch violence, we create violence. If it takes that sort of event to make people open their eyes, good for them, but what I see coming is even more racial behavior against Muslims. Some people are already showing it already when they speak against the 25k Syrian immigrants coming to Canada.. They try to flee the same type of radical persons. 

So if you want to show some support with that, good, but I hope you'll follow your "humanitarian" behavior during the rest of the year too. 

when this kind of shit is trending of facebook

12219607_10207028255041615_2065165549467

(which is saying, they aren't fleeing war, they are making it in our country) 
and people already saying that if people in France had guns, this wouldn't happen.
This shit just makes me angry. 

Edited by boubabi

I myself consistently care about what's going on out there.  But I also don't really see it as a big deal if people are changing their avatars of all things.

It's just an avatar.

I'm with you on that, and with the fact that one of the killers was one of the refugees in disguise..that will only fuel it more sadly.

Of the course the world will make it what it is in the media and an agenda will be pushed. But for everyone like you and I on the outside we can see it for what it is, an act or terror. Not an act of racism. We can only help by spreading correct knowledge and not do what the media does and spray garbage. The avatars will come and go, but the thought of being and praying for Paris will still be there.

I know for a fact I don't plan on going out and destroying the world just because an avatar has been removed from a profile. I would assume people are bigger than that.

I know for a fact I don't plan on going out and destroying the world just because an avatar has been removed from a profile. I would assume people are bigger than that.

So do I, it's just hypocritical (for most person). If they want to follow the mass, good for them.

Edited by boubabi