Tagger

So as you may have noticed, I have taken charge of the TPE index after Jamie (who should be applauded for doing the same job for nearly ten seasons) failed to update it for last season. But I wasn’t settled with just updating TPE’s, oh no. I was gonna take this prestigious job and make a difference, and thus Total Points Active, or TPA for short, was born. It took some people a surprising amount of time to figure out what it was (I mean it’s the total amount of update points currently active on your player, it can’t be that difficult to piece it together surely?) and there were some who were absolutely adamant that the calculations involved were incorrect (*Ahem*KENDRICK*Ahem*) but I think for the long haul it should be a good addition to the index. I mean at the end of the day, it’s a numerical figure of how many update points are currently attached to each player, that seems fairly useful no?  I’m actually kinda surprised that in a league that’s been running as long as this one that something like this hadn’t already been implemented. 

So as you may have noticed, I have taken charge of the TPE index after Jamie (who should be applauded for doing the same job for nearly ten seasons) failed to update it for last season. But I wasn’t settled with just updating TPE’s, oh no. I was gonna take this prestigious job and make a difference, and thus Total Points Active, or TPA for short, was born. It took some people a surprising amount of time to figure out what it was (I mean it’s the total amount of update points currently active on your player, it can’t be that difficult to piece it together surely?) and there were some who were absolutely adamant that the calculations involved were incorrect (*Ahem*KENDRICK*Ahem*) but I think for the long haul it should be a good addition to the index. I mean at the end of the day, it’s a numerical figure of how many update points are currently attached to each player, that seems fairly useful no?  I’m actually kinda surprised that in a league that’s been running as long as this one that something like this hadn’t already been implemented. 

For the record I had no issues with it. I just thought the number seemed quite high considering I'd never taken a look at losses on players from Depreciation. But I have noted this.

giphy.gif