Claimed:Life In Times: S01E02 "Firsts" [Final: 6/6]

BluObieZ

INT-HOTEL-MORNING

Narrator

One might say that it takes determination and commitment to make a good hockey player. A good hockey is one that practices and is determined to get better. But Sir William Covington III is not your average Hockey player. No he is totally different. This is the story of the rightful King of England and his rise to fame.

rooms-03-1600x960.jpg

Sir William Covington III is awoken from his slumber with a loud banging at the door. William tries to cover his head with a pillow as he tries to go back to sleep. But moments later Ahma rushes while turning on every light in the place.

Ahma

Get up

William throws a pillow at Ahma

William

Get out

Ahma stumbles towards the bed, both men are clearly still drunk from the night before. As Ahma nears the bed he slips on a bunch of empty beer cans on the floor. Ahma screams in pain as he hits the ground which make William slowly turn to look down at the ground as he groans. As his eyes get over the side of the bed, Ahma raises his head as he chugs from a vodka bottle. William reaches for the bottle

William

Why you (hiccup) no share?

Ahma stops drinking

30822594.jpg

Ahma

Why you no wake up?

William

Too drunk

Ahma stands up

Ahma

Me to but we have a game

William

Game? Finding the sluts?

Ahma

No! Hockey game

William laughs out loud

William

Hockey games, oh that’s classic

The tow burst out laughing at basically nothing

Ahma

We going to suck, but we got to play

William

Can we forfeit?

Ahma thinks for a second and reaches for his phone. Calling someone as he paces around the room

Ahma

Hey can we forfeit?

Ahma nods his head and then hangs up the phone before heading over to William. He leans over and looks down at William

Ahma

Get up

William hits him with a pillow

William

You suck!

Ahma gets upset by this as a few tears go down his face

Ahma

Why you say that?

William

What good is it to have a GM when they cannot get you of games?

INT-PLANE-DAY

Narrator

GM Ahma and William hopped on the Kings private jet while the rest of the team took a bus the day before. Little did Ahma know that William had plans to make him look like a fool.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoDtrG8B4Weu10ISTmMmd

William is drinking little bottles of liquor on his own private jet, Ahma is passed out in the corner. William decides to put a Hitler mustache on Ahma with a marker. Which makes him burst out laughing.

EXT-YUKON AIRPORT-DAY

Narrator

Canadians are said to be well mannered and nice. But when met by a European man looking and acting like Hitler what would they do? How would they react?

Ahma and William stumble off the airplane, they barely can walk as people from the city greet them. William turns to Ahma

William

You are fucked you know that right?

Ahma looks at himself, patting his clothes almost confused but what William said

Ahma

I no fucked

William drunkenly nods

William

Yes you are…but! You have me to help you out. You are from vodkaland or whatever it is, so here I will help you out with Canadian customs and shit. Since Britain… the country I am the King of owns this shitty land. 

Ahma smiles

Ahma

Oh thank you, you a good friend

William tries to hold back laughter as he puts his hand on Ahma’s shoulder

William

And you need to learn how to properly speak the language or not talk it at all. But here, consider this your first lesson

Ahma

To learn better English?

William drunkenly shakes his head

William

No! Well… okay second lesson. Here in Canada they like the leader of a group when they arrive to raise their arm out at about a seventy five degree angle and as they march intensely. It’s respect to the Canada goose… or is it the Loon

Ahma

Oh the vodka?

William

No that’s Grey

Ahma nods

Ahma

So like fifty shades?

William smacks his forehead

William

Just do it

hitler_salute.jpg

Ahma marches towards the people from Whitehorse doing the Hitler salute not knowing that he has a Hitler Mustache drawn on his face

INT-LOCKER ROOM-DAY

Narrator

Any coach knows that the hardest thing is to motivate a team that everyone knows sucks. How do you do it? What do you say? It maybe game one but they see it as the beginning of a long horrible season.

The coach of the Wild is giving the team a motivational speech

Coach

Guys we may not have much of a chance this season to do much at all. But this is your stepping stone to bigger and better things in Hockey. Do not get down about yourselves

Ahma and William kick the door of the locker room down, it comes crashing to the floor. William has his hands out in front of him like a gun. The coach and team turn to look at them

William

Uh… Freeze! This is a bust!

Ahma laughs

Ahma

Nice delay

William

Shut up!

The coach tries to finish what he is about to say

Coach

You don’t suck as individuals, the team itself sucks

The coach turns to look at William

Coach

Get dressed you are centering the top line

William looks at the Coach then at Ahma, then back at the Coach

vince-mcmahon-youre-fired-e1368445013708

William

You’re fired!

Coach

Exucse me?

William

You’re excused

William goes to get ready as the coach goes to Ahma

Coach

Can I bench him? He can’t speak to me like that

Ahma

You could…

Coach

Good

The coach turns to say something but Ahma stops him

Ahma

You could if you were the coach, but he fired you

Coach

He is a player

Ahma

Fine… You’re fired!

Coach

WHAT THE FUCK?

Ahma

What?

Coach

I am a well-respected coach in the hockey world and you fire me? Who will coach these bums?

Ahma

You are fired and… uh… I will coach them!

Coach

Sounds like you got this figured out

Ahma

I do! Now get out

INT-HOCKEY ARENA-DAY

Narrator

While games are won and lost in the corners and on the score board but for this Wild team games are lost on the bench while the coach and star player guzzle King Vodka a new investment of the so called rightful King.

The game starts, Ahma is not really caring about talking to his team he and William are focused on drinking to the point where William would end shifts early to keep drinking. It gets to the point that for every shot, goal and middle finger William gets they have to do shots. Between whistles a ref skates up to the bench

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_V7mbYU6kBpiXK6P6viD

Ref

Are you drunk?

Ahma

NOOOOOOOOOOO (turns to puke then looks back at the ref) Just drunsick

Ref

Drunsick?

Ahma

Yeah it’s new

Ref shakes his head as he skates away as Ahma does the Hitler Salute thinking since he is the leader he must show respect for the ref.

The score is 1-1 when William scores his first goal, as a celebration he skates for fist bumps from the other team. They don’t give him any, William gets mad and flips them off.

(Later)

William scores yet another goal but this time he skates by the other team flipping them all off

Throughout the game we see Ahma doing the Hitler Salute and the fans booing him and throwing things at him. Ahma shrugs it off thinking it’s because Saskatoon and Yukon have a rivalry

INT-PRESS CONFERENCE-DAY

Narrator

Sometimes you just got go with it and let the ass be an ass. Other times well... you know. But this is the so called rightful King of England so people will let him be an ass

Reporter

How was your first game?

William

It was great, scored a few goals flipped off a whole team and the whole crowd. Not to mention the beers I and Ahma shot gunned between periods and the vodka in our water bottles.

The episode fades to black as William continues talking

Edited by KingRobbie

Content: 3/3 - So, when's the movie coming out? Great script. Ahma the new coach, nothing can go wrong there.

Grammar: 2/2 - Nothing to deduct anything for.

"A good hockey is one that practices"  - A good hockey player
"Me to but we have a game" - too
"The tow burst out laughing " - two
"We going to suck," - We're / We are

Appearance: 1/1 - Lookin' good.

Overall: 6/6