Football game Fucked

Smarch

Toronto Stat Time

Max Moholt; Goals:

The sophomore winger has quietly led the Toronto Legion to a playoff birth as of now. He has also quietly moved his way into the league lead with an outstanding ninteen goals in fourteen games this season. The Legion are hoping this is a sign of things to come as they start to exit out of their rebuild

Joseph Roy III; Assists:

Another Legion player that finds himself on the top of the leader-board. This time it's Legion centre-man Joseph Roy III who has put up an amazing twenty-three assists in the teams fourteen games this season. The duo of Moholt and Roy also currently find themselves leading the league in points with each of them netting thirty-six points so far.

Zach Parechkin; Rookie Points Leader

The number one draft choice from last season has been living up to the hype so far in his first big league season. In fourteen games this season Parechkin has ten goals and thirteen assists to lead the rookie scoring race by five points over fellow Toronto rookie World B. Free. Parechkin is looking like a grizzled veteran out there so far with his fellow Legion players, but only time will tell how much of an impact Parechkin will make over the course of his career with the Legion.  

Maybe he's drunk after going to a football game. Or he had sex at the game, or it was a particularly bad game of football. I'm sure the man has his reasons.

Is this the part where I spoil all the football games you've recorded?

For once, no. I watched 3 games live today(currently 8.36 remaining in 4th Q of Seahawks-Cardinals). :)