VHLSC: S47 Rankings #1 - Introductions

Kendrick

Screen_Shot_2015_11_16_at_12_53_50_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2015_11_16_at_12_23_22_AM.pn

Oh well hello there! Last season's prospects have come and gone to their respective VHL squads and we have a new bunch roaring through. However, this year we only have twelve prospects from the get go. As we wait for more to join we might as well meet the twelve we have currently. Now usually we meet them all but it turns out a couple have already gone missing so we decided to give them some limelight later in our ranking editions. Tons of storylines despite the long number of prospects and that will be cool to see later in the season. After seeing two highly competitive drafts in the past, this one is somewhat of a downer for our writers as scouting comes easy with low numbers. Let's get to some introductions though!

Screen_Shot_2015_11_16_at_8_59_34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_11_16_at_9_20_20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_11_16_at_9_11_23_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_11_16_at_9_30_36_PM.png

Nice work Kendall. We have some promising first gens here, but just not many recreates. Hopefully the recruitment drive brings you some more action :3

I am hoping too, it gets boring after awhile talking about the same guys haha

Nice work Kendall. We have some promising first gens here, but just not many recreates. Hopefully the recruitment drive brings you some more action :3

Unfortunately three of the recreates are GM's (Myself, Brovy and Greg).

Sorta hurts the quality of it but hopefully we can get some new members in here soon :)

Unfortunately three of the recreates are GM's (Myself, Brovy and Greg).

Sorta hurts the quality of it but hopefully we can get some new members in here soon :)

Yeah usually when there is a lower amount of draftees, it's because its a year where GM's have recreated.

i remember the days of @Kendrick and @Green pulling in new recruits. while that was awesome has there been anyone of note/ i mean ive seen a couple of the reach 50 tpe, maybe 100 but that was it. at least i cant think of anyone major

Do you mean that Green and I have brought in? Or just in general. Some of the ones we each brought in were returning members or they are already on their second players now.

i remember the days of @Kendrick and @Green pulling in new recruits. while that was awesome has there been anyone of note/ i mean ive seen a couple of the reach 50 tpe, maybe 100 but that was it. at least i cant think of anyone major

Do you mean that Green and I have brought in? Or just in general. Some of the ones we each brought in were returning members or they are already on their second players now.

well you two recruited the most and that was awesome, but i was just wondering if any of thm became players of note, because, you know i went inactive a few times i cant really remember usernames that you guys brought in. are they still around ?

well you two recruited the most and that was awesome, but i was just wondering if any of thm became players of note, because, you know i went inactive a few times i cant really remember usernames that you guys brought in. are they still around ?

Stevo is my most notable one. 

Smarch, AwfulHomesick, Seth, Hybrid, Boomcheck

do these generally come out every week?

I usually pop them out each Monday, so about the same frequency Angelina Jolie adopts a baby.

Might be funniest thing youve ever posted.

I'm on that Jolie bashing train lately, it's fun.

Stevo is my most notable one. 

A fucking scrub