Claimed:The Pajodcast - The Return [FINAL: 6/6]

Devise

lmao taking last season to say the league has "parity"

yes, 2 GMs in the EU made a mistake to try to compete last season, good thing pointing out. The cycle will remain the same. 4 teams tanking and 6 teams "trying" to compete. Most of the time, we only have 3 legit contenders.

Devise saying how people earns more and more tpe even on welfare, but still doesn't understand why I say the TPE bracket are outdated and should be updated (because yes, my cap raise thing doesn't only mean to raise the cap blindly, tpe bracket should change)

Context: 3/3

John Cena's prank was great. Having jericho back was...interesting. Like my comment earlier, you still have no idea of what I meant by the cap problem, but hey, at least you talked about it. My Quebec's comparison would fit if I wouldn't had explained all my shits to adv. Considering you both talk together, I'm sure he will tell you what I told him. Good shit oa.

Professionalism: 1.75/2

Chris's mic was tough for my ear. 

Editing: 1/1

numero uno

Edited by boubabi

• boubabi changed the title to The Pajodcast - The Return (needs 2nd grade)

Context: 3/3 - May as well grade this while I'm listening. Just gotta shrug off the arguments with others. Shit happens, people make up. I only remember 1 additional podcast after that meet up thing. Yeah being a goalie is fucking awful. So you're saying you know nothing, Kyle Snow? Agree on welfare and if the league is better or not since S36, but I don't think we're in the position we are now without making those changes to welfare and other ways of earning TPE. More that I didn't have time to do Blue Team anymore than I got tired of it. I guess they go hand in hand, but with less free time with a job now, I didn't want to spend my only free time on the VHL having to do Blue Team things. Jericho! We'll call you out of VHL retirement when we need you for our annual VHL vs. SHL LoL matches. #BringBackChat. You may not need the VHL, but the VHL needs you Jericho! To nit-pick, Draper was technically the "extra" hire, but I think the two-person system worked great as we both go our feet wet as Blue Team. If he wants to do it all, that's his decision, but personally, I think it was better having another person around just to help out. 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Yup!

Editing: .75/1 - Yeah ADV's mic was off pretty bad.

Overall: 5.75/6

FINAL: 6/6