Claimed:Lack of goals [FINAL: 6/6]

jRuutu

hockey-net.jpg

That is true. I have not scored that many goals so far in this season. I only have four in nineteen games. Now, I´m not a pure goal scorer at all, but four goals? That is rather low when you take into consideration that I also get to play on the powerplay.

I have been wondering what could be the reason behind all this? I focused on shooting and scoring in the off-season more than ever.  Perhaps I´m trying too hard? Another possible reason for my lack of goals is my trip to Thailand during the off-season. I went there for nice little three day holiday. I did all the normal things that young single man would do in Thailand. Visited some bars, saw some nice looking places and met cool people. Overall it was a nice trip. 

The real reason behind my trip to Thailand was something else though. During last season I was surfing in the internet when I saw a picture of a monk. Few moments later I was on a site where you can read all about monks and Thailand! I contacted a travel agent pretty much immediately and booked a trip to Thailand. I also asked if the travel agent knew anything about monks. He told me that for a small fee, he can show me a special place where I could see lots of monks. I paid the fee immediately.I was excited. Never went to Thailand before.

Now, the real reason behind my trip to Thailand was to find a monk who could perhaps bless me and my sticks in order to increase my scoring totals. I was struggling with scoring little bit here and there during last season, even though I managed to score 33  goals in 72 games. I wanted to make sure I get even more goals in the future.

Anyways,when I finally arrived to Thailand, the travel agent paid a guy to come and pick me up from the airport. We went to see the monk pretty much immediately.  I had about 40 sticks with me. The monk was a cool guy, he was smiling a lot.

Not sure exactly what he did since he made sure that I had my eyes closed. He had some kind of incense with him though. Smelled nice.

The whole thing was over in ten minutes. He told me that I was blessed, so were my sticks. I said thank you and left.  I went to my hotel and started my small holiday by drinking a beer.

enxJabx.png

After playing 20 or so games this season, I must admit that the whole thing did not work so well. I think the monk actually cursed me! I mean that is the only reason I can think of for my lack of goals.

Already sent a strongly worded letter to my travel agent about the whole thing. I can only hope that this curse wears out soon. If not, I might have to go to Thailand again and get a another monk to lift the curse.

Content: 3/3 - Did you see a monk or the munk? Either way, hopefully you start putting the puck in the back of the net soon. 

Grammar: 2/2 - Two small things.

that young single man = that young single men OR that a young single man

surfing in the internet = surfing on the internet

Appearance: 1/1 - Yup

FINAL: 6/6

Edited by flyersfan1493

Content: 3/3 - Did you see a monk or the munk? Either way, hopefully you start putting the puck in the back of the net soon. 

Grammar: 2/2 - Two small things.

that young single man = that young single men OR that a young single man

surfing in the internet = surfing on the internet

Appearance: 1/1 - Yup

FINAL: 6/6

Not sure, I saw a bald guy, that much is for sure.