Claimed:Rift Pajodcast Episode 62 - Return of the Glory Days!

Devise

http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/78179030/file.html

We are back, finally after me not being in a funk and deciding to get back to doing point tasks again. Jericho and Chris do indeed join me for some post season reactions and thoughts. We look at potential award winners, run down the notable performances and standings on the season. Talk Super Cup, playoff predictions, take a look at the trades that happened earlier in the season and wrap it all up with some shout outs. Look for this regularly again, as I plan on being back to my old usual pace! 

Also since I said I would post it. Here is a vintage example of how Daniel Braxton would "play hard" in the playoffs for the New York Americans!

mikegreen_medium.gif

And for more lols, here is Braxton doing another famous move in the playoffs that allowed a breakaway goal against Benjamin Glover. Braxton however reports that he somehow got hit with a very strong wind. 

mikefalls.gif?w=490

Edited by Devise22

I didn't use Riga 2-2-1 for most of my career I only used a more physical line setting vs teams with high end better talent like vs chenko or vs helsinkis all star line I used a Larsson line with 2-21 while wozniak was like 3-1-1 offensive on the 2nd line.  When we were out matched I tried running a physical line to keep their shots down.

After listening to the whole thing,

1. How did Taylor make Jones? They weren't even on the same line or PP unit.

2. Riga is pronounced Ree-Gaa, not Rig-ga

After listening to the whole thing,

1. How did Taylor make Jones? They weren't even on the same line or PP unit.

2. Riga is pronounced Ree-Gaa, not Rig-ga

Who stated Taylor made Jones? I don't think it was me, unless it was. Hard to remember exactly everything from a 2 hour podcast. Ha. :P RIGA RIGA RIGA! I always mispronounce things. :P 

Who stated Taylor made Jones? I don't think it was me, unless it was. Hard to remember exactly everything from a 2 hour podcast. Ha. :P RIGA RIGA RIGA! I always mispronounce things. :P

It wasn't you. Chris or Jericho did but I think they only pay attention to their guys haha

Also Chris makes it seem like Helsinki blew Cologne out of the water. Many of those games were one goal games and a couple going into extra time/shootouts. Its' not like they were outmanning anything we did.

Edited by Kendrick

It wasn't you. Chris or Jericho did but I think they only pay attention to their guys haha

Also Chris makes it seem like Helsinki blew Cologne out of the water. Many of those games were one goal games and a couple going into extra time/shootouts. Its' not like they were outmanning anything we did.

Couldn't be further from the truth for me.

Admittedly I said it because I was thinking Jones was a winger for some reason.  Everyone makes mistakes.

And nah..I was just intentionally being biased for shits.

Content: 3/3 - Agree with ADV about the Super Cup GMs getting paid, but I can see where Jericho is coming from. I loled at ADV's reaction to knowing the lottery took place. Is someone playing League again? The top half of this draft should be interesting, as the second half kind of drops off pretty fast. McQueen is Jamie, and is active. 11 players over 100 points is indeed a lot. Regular season and playoff stuff was good, as were the arguments in the awards part. Didn't realize how long New York's playoff run was.

MORE VHLM TALK PLEASE.

Professionalism: 2/2 - Was rarely, if ever, off-topic.

Editing: 1/1 - Music is good.

Overall: 6/6

FINAL: 6/6

Will leave this open for more discussion.

• 4 weeks later...