So.

Kyle

Who wants to admit they logged into my account last night? They didn't do anything bad at all, and it's not a big deal to me. But why? My password is retardedly easy because I take it nobody would really ever TRY to log onto my account. So if ya can, look up my IP address from last night around 1 AM. Also, they are dumbasses and forgot to close all conversations they had on chat:

photo-thumb-8.jpg
I am Kesler
photo-thumb-12.png
haha
photo-thumb-8.jpg
is it really me Kesler?

I'm not gonna accuse Kesler, because it could easily be someone just trying to get him in trouble. Just thought I'd throw it out there that I'm gonna have to change my password now which is a shame because it's been the same the whole time I've been on the site and now I have to worry about people going onto my account.

Edited by Kyle

I think kesler has been hacked too though so I would link him with the ones who are victims. I think STZ, Flyers, boubabi and Wastlund have also been affected at some point. It's getting annoying cause I'll have people chat me that wouldn't normally chat me, and they will say things totally off topic. BLUE TEAM time to check the log!

Also, elliotegg has never spoken to me and is mostly inactive over here. Then comes on and uses chat like nobodies business. Whoever is being a dick, they can stop now. JARDY, VICTOR, HIGGINS! GO!

i didnt get hacked lol..... Im forreal Squinty told me u r prob sharkeisha so I investigated

No one knows who skarkeisha is. Also that dog photo is going around like mad, so it's easy to lump you all together. 

No one knows who skarkeisha is. Also that dog photo is going around like mad, so it's easy to lump you all together. 

i didnt have a dog photo? and nobody knows who sharkeisha is?

photo-thumb-88.jpg
7:05pmBUT it seems that kendrick gets into the most arguments
so that could also be sharkeisha

I told u Squinty tipped me

Also, elliotegg has never spoken to me and is mostly inactive over here. Then comes on and uses chat like nobodies business. Whoever is being a dick, they can stop now. JARDY, VICTOR, HIGGINS! GO!

Nah, it's Elliot. When he messaged me he referred to me by my name, which some random hacker wouldn't know, but he himself would.

It was me, I thought it was Kesler's account (it had the sign in thing up top, I wasn't logged on to anyone's account, not even my own)

so I decided to ask Fever why I can have the chat open, so I asked if I was Kesler (as always the best question) 

sorry Kyle.