New VHL .PSD Pack?

jack

Would anyone else be willing to contribute some of their more recent sigs to a new .psd pack?

I'd be willing to throw in any of mine that people would like to see.

How should we decide what sigs are included? I don't want the size to be too huge, but at the same time I'd like it to be a solid resource.

Okay, I've peeked around and have chosen a few that I would personally like to see in the pack. From boubabi, my recent favourites are probably these two:

1380527868-U11811.png

bil2.png

IR, 

9HiW6qU.png

y8KfrTA.png

Noah,

fnnj.png

wANBe42.png

and beketov

1385321220-U12444.png

1382887534-U12444.png

Those are just my favourites, and if you would rather share a different sig for whatever reason no problem.

Upload the .PSDs somewhere and I'll put the thing together.

What sigs of mine would people like to see?

• Commissioner

I've got those two on my main computer. I'll upload the PSD's later tonight probably.

No guarantee if I'll have time but if I do would you like me to change the layer names to reflect what was done on them in order to make some steps a little more clear? Sometimes its helpful, sometimes it's not. All depends what I did really which I don't recall just from looking at them.

completely up to you. I named some layers that might be hard to guess what was done for a beginner (high pass/other filters) but I didn't say anything about adjustment layers or stocks

• Commissioner

Sent the two you wanted from me. I did change some of the layer names kinda like you said. Mostly just when I had an applied image or something that looked confusing.

• 2 weeks later...