Auburn (#4) Upsets Alabama (#1) in Possible Greatest Football Finish Ever

Kyle

I watched this game live and couldn't believe the way it ended, what a finish. However, I have never seen a kicker as bad as Alabama's. They could have had 9 points if he hadn't missed 3 FGs.

Going into the game I was told he was very good but since he is on Alabama he never gets a chance because they always get TD's. However, 57 yards is a challenge so can't blame him on this one. On the other two, for sure.

Going into the game I was told he was very good but since he is on Alabama he never gets a chance because they always get TD's. However, 57 yards is a challenge so can't blame him on this one. On the other two, for sure.

I'm not blaming him on the 57 yard FG, that's something that even NFL kickers can't make. However, he missed a 44, 33 and 44 yard FG during the game. He's gotta hit at least one of those to help his team out. 

I'm also not sure if I would have attempted the 57 yard FG given the way he was kicking yesterday, but then again, you can't exactly predict they're gonna return it for a TD :lol:

• 1 month later...