Paul Walker dead

sherifflobo

I said he was too young to die true statement. But you can't deny the irony.

No I meant the part about acting. Usually when someone dies you don't automatically jump to his bad traits or things you weren't a fan of him for. Just saying. Nothing against your post, just comes off douchey seeing as he died

No I meant the part about acting. Usually when someone dies you don't automatically jump to his bad traits or things you weren't a fan of him for. Just saying. Nothing against your post, just comes off douchey seeing as he died

his mortality has nothing to do with his acting career, one can make a statement about one with it being independent of the other.

It's really disturbing to see videos of Tyrese at the site of the crash, crying. Do people have no shame, like let a man mourn the loss of his friend without a camera in his face. Jesus Christ

Yeah I just saw that. So annoying that people feel getting their camera phone out is more valuable to their credit than to see a man mourn a death.

It's really disturbing to see videos of Tyrese at the site of the crash, crying. Do people have no shame, like let a man mourn the loss of his friend without a camera in his face. Jesus Christ

There's one of Bam Magera after Ryan Dunn's death as well.