Who the fuck is the VHLM Commish?

Baozi

So like where are they? What usernames are they under? Are you Coro? I can't tell with all the new usernames.

I have a quickly dying netbook and am on my phone 95% of the time now. I really only turn the comp on to do lines, since I'm afraid it's going to not turn on and die each time. I should have a new computer around Christmas.

I have a quickly dying netbook and am on my phone 95% of the time now. I really only turn the comp on to do lines, since I'm afraid it's going to not turn on and die each time. I should have a new computer around Christmas.

So why didn't you communicate this until now, exactly?

• Admin

So like where are they? What usernames are they under? Are you Coro? I can't tell with all the new usernames.

what new usernames?

So why didn't you communicate this until now, exactly?

He did, to me. I thought IR would cope doing it on his own. Anyone can post games for the time being, no VHLM commish pay though until things stabilise.

the season is done, honestly I've been swamped with studying for exams that start next week, only good thing is once their done I'm off for pretty much a full month, therefore I'll be 130% onboard and focused. 

The regular season is done you mean. Not the playoffs