Error

Kesler

Fatal error: Call to a member function BoxAward() on a non-object in /home/vhlsimin/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3837) : eval()'d code on line 85

Thats what it says then I try to view a player in the roster section.

Not sass, chill out. He just put it in one thread with a question and then made another thread. In the past you guys have called people out for this, just because its me it's different. Chill.

He said that he couldn't view VHL roster pages. Did he get a solution? Nope. I'm just saying that there wasn't really any need to question why this thread was made since it's a site wide problem that needed a solution, which was found.

And no, if anyone had said that I would've called them out on it too.

He said that he couldn't view VHL roster pages. Did he get a solution? Nope. I'm just saying that there wasn't really any need to question why this thread was made since it's a site wide problem that needed a solution, which was found.

And no, if anyone had said that I would've called them out on it too.

Not from what I've seen but oh well. To be honest though, it was the same situation as Fongs, the images weren't allowing one to go into player threads, much like fong trying to post.

Edited by Kendrick

• Head Moderator

Not from what I've seen but oh well. To be honest though, it was the same situation as Fongs, the images weren't allowing one to go into player threads, much like fong trying to post.

Speaking of which, what extension is the website talking about that gives me the error exactly?