S46 World Cup Index + Client File

Higgins

WORLD CUP INDEX

Important: GMs, please review your rosters and post in this thread if there are any issues with players missing. If players are not missing from your roster please download the client from the index and set your lines and email them to vhlsim@outlook.com

If you need help with lines check out YEAH!'s full guide by clicking here.

5 hours ago, I'm a pussy. fern tree's penetration said:

looking at the Merc roster. My player looks up to date but Jamie Hill did not

Yeah, the only players that look drastically wrong are Hill and Shadhu Rathod Jr. Since their names are different in the index (Jamie instead of Jaime, Shadhu Rathod I instead of Jr.) I imagine it's just a case of the wrong players accidentally being added.

Also Markus Strauss instead of Wolfgang Strauss

Edited by XaviYEAH! Woods

Oops I set this up late last night so when I searched for players I clicked a few wrong ones when searching. So many players with similar names in the database now.

If you set the lines though I can just replace them with the correct player.

• Senior Admin
4 hours ago, Higgins said:

Oops I set this up late last night so when I searched for players I clicked a few wrong ones when searching. So many players with similar names in the database now.

If you set the lines though I can just replace them with the correct player.

Jardy and I talked about deleting old players to keep the file smaller like your VHLM one but it may be too far gone at this point :/

Went through and updated what I think was everyone, you'll know if I missed anyone after the first day is simmed.

Speaking of Day 1, it will be simmed in a couple hours. Would be nice to get a few line ups sent in.... ahem @Ragequit @fever95@Mr. Power@Daniel@TheNextGreatOne@Higgins

3 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Went through and updated what I think was everyone, you'll know if I missed anyone after the first day is simmed.

Speaking of Day 1, it will be simmed in a couple hours. Would be nice to get a few line ups sent in.... ahem @Ragequit @fever95@Mr. Power@Daniel@TheNextGreatOne@Higgins

Ill get to it after supper

11 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm not gonna be able to download the client tonight, is there any way to submit lines without it?

Could get someone on your team to do it, or wait until you can do it and I'll just give you generic lines for today.