Wozniak and Larsson bid farwell

sherifflobo

sLCdzQT.jpg?1?5414

Miles Larsson of the Quebec City Meute falls while trying to keep the puck away from Calgary Wranglers forward Michal Wozniak

Once teammates, Miles Larsson and Michal Wozniak met for one last game as foes as Calgary tried to come back from a 3-1 deficit against the Quebec City Meute.  Larsson's Meute got the better of Wozniak's Wranglers, defeating them 3-1 in Game 7.  

"It was a great, hard fought series and you could tell Woz was disappointed by the loss.  He had such a great year, and I'm sure we'll meet again sometime, maybe even as teammates." - Larsson

So far in the post season, Larsson has 7 points in 8 games played, which leads the Meute in scoring.  Larsson also has 26 hits and 33 PIMs.  Wozniak finished the post season with just 13 points in 14 games, but was second on the team in scoring, coming up big with some clutch goals. (3 game winners)

When the Meute wrap up their post-season, Larsson is slated to join the Vancouver Canuck's AHL team, the Utica Comets and could be called up to play in the NHL.  

"It's a great opportunity and I'm very thankful for it.  I'm more focused on winning a cup and then spending time with my teammates."