Claimed:Rift Pajodcast Episode 63 - Time Man....It Doesn't Wait For Nobody!

Devise

http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/4960980/file.html

Chris is busy making sure he can continue to be a College student so longtime friend and last season arch rival Jason "Diamond Ace" Glasser joins the usual rascals Jericho and myself for what was a rather entertaining edition. We take a look at the "new era" of the VHL entering the league, recap some exciting VHL playoff action, take a look at the Super Cup draft as well as how the teams are looking out and give some thoughts on that as well as our usual shout out segment. Jericho also continues to prove how petty he can be....almost like a certain musician some people may have heard of.....

ENJOY! 

HOLY SHIT! 2 hours?  I want to listen, but there's no way I can sit through all of this

Quik is inactive?!?  Dammit, I took him because I thought he was still around based on his PT total

Edited by Chamomile Tea in a Cup :^D

Just listened to the super cup part so far... But do people actually think I'm inactive when they hear my players name :(?

I don't! Nothing wrong with being quieter on the main boards.

Edited by Kyle

Just listened to the super cup part so far... But do people actually think I'm inactive when they hear my players name :(?

Yeah when I was doing research later as I was drafting more I found you were active. But the gauge for that on a first glance basis is who you see posting around the boards and the last time for me personally that I checked over player TPE's on each team to get a gauge for how the teams are progressing. Which while I do that probably more often than some, it isn't isn't a weekly thing. 

No, your player just has a really similar name to a player made by a guy who's made a ton of inactives recently. I can't for the life of me remember what his name was though.

Don't worry Kesler, we give him shit every time he picks you....it just means we give Jericho shit every single time. :P It isn't even to defend you either, because your an illiterate child who has self confidence issues. It's more because Jericho is barely above your level at times and he's like 8 years your senior. 

But what you can do? I've asked myself this about Jericho several times...can't live with him can't live without him. In one instance he shows flashes of a mature competent adult and in others he goes Tom Petty all over a young boy. But if you look at the picture Boom posted, how can you not love that face? :P 

Content: 3/3 - I thought the talk about the changing in the lines was interesting. The playoff overview was nice as well. GWG isn't a good stat in general. What makes the first goal scored less valuable than the last goal scored? Damn it Devise, you two should have picked Cologne. Yeah, being a goaltender is definitely a "big picture" position. How did you guys forget the McQueen/Encarnacion trade already? You just talked about it last week. If you asked me I'd play League with you Jericho. I'm pretty sure we're close in rank. Yeah Devise what shitty VHLM forwards are going to fill  out your 2nd line? What's the point of having a regular season if everyone makes the playoffs? Either not everyone should make the playoffs or we could do a group stage type thing like the World Cup (as in soccer, not VHL) and do playoffs from there. That 60 page thread was highly entertaining, but the Kesler hate is getting pretty stale tbh. Yeah new guard SO TALK ABOUT ME PLEASE THANKS. STILL WAITING FOR A SHOUT OUT.

Professionalism: 2/2 - Yep. Stayed on topic and had a good discussion on multiple issues.

Editing: 1/1 - Для России-матушки

FINAL: 6/6

Left open for more discussion.

• 3 weeks later...