Moher finishes disappointing season

CoachReilly

DAVOS, SWITZERLAND - Lennox Moher has finally wrapped up a tumultuous rookie season, in which he considered himself the worst starting goaltender in the VHL. 

"I let us down," the rookie said in a press conference following their round 1 exit from the VHL playoffs, "I just didn't do what I needed to do, and it cost us. I have to be better moving forward."

Moher did struggle throughout most of the season. Although he maintained a record of 35-26-3, which was good enough for Davos to comfortably make the playoffs, he had the worst save percentage of any starting goaltender at 90.4%.  He was considered by a few to be a front runner for rookie of the year, which is out of the question at this point.  

He continued his struggles in the playoffs against the Cologne Express, posting an even worse 88.8 SV%, giving up nearly four goals per game.

"I, along with the rest of the team, am looking towards next season," Moher stated, "We're a young team and have a lot of potential to go up. This year was a weird one, and I'm hoping for a bit more stability this season."