Beketov CoDCast Questions

Beketov

• Commissioner

Anyone else? It's a beta weekend for CoD WW2 so it'll be a new game for me to likely be terrible at! Also, I just got a new (to me) webcam for my recording machine so i may be able to put a facecam on as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

Only have a few days this week (Tuesday - Thursday) that I can record this so let's see if I can get some questions for one. Who knows, maybe I'll even play a different game (:o). My cam is set up and working so if I feel like not being a scuzzbag I can probably do a dammed version as well.

@der meister @Phil @tfong @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien @Jericho @DollarAndADream @Kendrick  @Devise @Smarch @punkhippie @Beaviss

Did a bit of a tag cleanup from those who basically never ask anything. Added a new guy to see if he'd like to partake in some CoDCast action.

- Predictions on Continentals Cups... for the next 3 seasons!! 

- Does Shankly have what it takes to ever win a Boulet? (hint, he gets depreciated next season.. nothing banked so far)

- What awards are you gunning for with Sokolov throughout his career?

- What was the last movie you saw?

- Talk about the Anderson ban. Has he already come back as another member? How many members? Are you Anderson?

1 hour ago, Phil said:

- Predictions on Continentals Cups... for the next 3 seasons!! 

- Does Shankly have what it takes to ever win a Boulet? (hint, he gets depreciated next season.. nothing banked so far)

- What awards are you gunning for with Sokolov throughout his career?

- What was the last movie you saw?

- Talk about the Anderson ban. Has he already come back as another member? How many members? Are you Anderson?

Hai my posting ban was lifted last night

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Only have a few days this week (Tuesday - Thursday) that I can record this so let's see if I can get some questions for one. Who knows, maybe I'll even play a different game (:o). My cam is set up and working so if I feel like not being a scuzzbag I can probably do a dammed version as well.

@der meister @Phil @tfong @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien @Jericho @DollarAndADream @Kendrick  @Devise @Smarch @punkhippie @Beaviss

Did a bit of a tag cleanup from those who basically never ask anything. Added a new guy to see if he'd like to partake in some CoDCast action.

Podcast question: what's the reasoning of leaving Jericho and to an extent Everyday on your list after cleanup?

• Commissioner

I oddly don’t feel like playing CoD so we may have a CoD-less CoDCast but we’ll see. Either way I need questions so might you guys have them?

16K posts eh? You definitely have more. I am well over 11K or whatever my post count is haha. GIVE ME DETAILS ABOUT THE POST PARTY!

Toronto are in the Playoffs. Now What?

Phil Bennington has 118 TPE. He's not going top 4. Where does he go?

Phil Shankly has a good shot at winning the Boulet?

Sokolov gonna win anything this season/next season?

@BeketovPotential questions since I've never asked any before.

Louth a brand new player and player agency looks to go top 5 in the upcoming draft think he could make it?

Some people are hating on the VHLM right now. I myself am a huge fan of it and love the league even with its faults what's your thoughts on the VHLM? 

Who do do you believe are best suited for the upcoming job vacancies. 

Example: Gm jobs and commissioner jobs

Edited by Beaviss

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, der meister said:

Every time I go to your question thread to actually ask you something, I see that you have a bunch of questions already. I'll get you something at some point in the future

Can never have too many questions, you should know that haha. If I get enough to fill the time and stuff have questions left over I'll just push them to another episode.

Your blue! Your campaign worked, how does it feel to have all the extra responsibilities?

Have you ever thought of playing something other than CoD while casting? 

Talk the shit up out of Toronto next season. We are here to wreck shit up! :P 

If you could make one change, and since your Blue let's go far and assume you can, what change would it be? About VHL in general I mean. 

• Commissioner

Not often I get questions without asking for them haha. With that said...guess who needs more questions! Anyone got some?

@der meister @Phil @tfong @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien @Jericho @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @Smarch @punkhippie @Beaviss

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner
7 minutes ago, Gudnason said:

Is this answered yet @Beketov? And for your next podcast, please read my autobiography out loud like story time. Relax, it's only 1033 words. 

It was, kinda. I mean in the same way I answer most questions haha. Should be in my last CoDCast.

Also no, I will not do that.