Beketov CoDCast Questions

Beketov

• Commissioner

Go this recorded but longer than usual export so not sure when it will be up. Hopefully I can set it to upload tonight or tomorrow morning.

• Commissioner

This is getting recorded Saturday so if you want your questions answered get them in now!

What are you thoughts on the Bears team this season? Can you guys sneak into the playoffs or do you think you'll just hang low and go for good picks? 

I've only ever built one goalie (and that was in the SHL) Since I won the lottery and will be able to create another player soon... if I decide to choose goalie, do you have any tips for me? (Or will it even matter, since I'll probably get over 1,000 TPE anyway?) 

What the most pretigious award you've ever won in the VHL? OR the one that meant the most to you?

In one sentence or phrase, sum up the following eras:

S1-S10

S11-S20

S21-S35

S35-Present

Will the two player system give us way too many goalies?

Will we ever have actual backup goalies?

Thoughts on this implementation of a two-player system?

What do you think of the ten that got selected?

What type of player should I make?

Who is the best GM you've ever played for in the VHL?

Who is the best VHL GM of all-time?

Who is the worst VHL GM of all-time?

What is the best VHL franchise of all-time?

What is the worst VHL franchise of all-time?

What would your all-time VHL roster look like?

Using only players you've created, what would be your top forward line?

In your last CodCast you said you do them when your woman(wife? gf?) is out of the house. Does she know you are in sim leagues? Does she approve/disapprove?

My wife just calls me a dork about it. I usually just call it a "league stuff" and she confuses it with fantasy sports half the time :D. I was grading an article in the SBA once and had the piece still tabbed in a word count. She saw it while using the laptop and was like "Oh really, is Gregor Clegane the greatest SBA player of all-time? He sounds impressive." <_< 

I'm like babe... I would never name my character after a Game of Thones character. That's simple as fuck.

• Commissioner

Giving you guys some advanced notice, this will probably only be recorded Saturday, give me some questions:

@eaglesfan036 @Shaka @ADwyer87 @boom @der meister @Victor @YEAH!stlemania @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @tfong  @ChrisF @George Costanza

I enjoyed winning a Cup with you in Helsinki and wish you success in Seattle. Having had a goalie in the SHL in the past, I wonder how you enjoy it here, and if you feel like your TPE gains accurately reflect your in-sim performance. 

The 2 player question set!

if you made a 2nd player:

-what position would he be?

-where would he be from?

-how much TPE do you think he would get?

-how would you earn that TPE?

What has been the top 3 moments out of the sim that you've enjoyed in the VHL?

Do you have a top 5 favourite players who aren't yours list?

Best thing to drink mid-game?

• Commissioner

Probably going to have a limited window to record this week so if I could get some questions that would be amazing.

@eaglesfan036 @Shaka @ADwyer87 @boom @der meister @Victor @YEAH!stlemania @DollarAndADream @Phil @tfong  @ChrisF @George Costanza

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, gorlab said:

can you please record some live sigs on twitch or something? ty in advance

I've been doing these podcasts because I haven't had much motivation for Photoshop but we'll see.

If Toronto somehow pulls out the three-peat this season, the first time in league history on the league's biggest season, are they the greatest team of all-time?

What are your thoughts on sign-and-trade deals during free agency?

What do you think about Bana's job as a GM in Seattle?

Why do new GMs keep trying to compete right away and failing?

This is Wingate's last season, what does Toronto do to move on from him, blow it up or is there any hope of finding a replacement?

Which "era" of the VHL has been your favorite?

Any chance of a Beketov NoMan'sSkyCast? Game comes out Tuesday. I'm getting it.

What is your favourite type of player build to make?

Which of your players do you believe is the biggest failure?

After this season, can you demand a trade to the Legion? It would instantly put us in contention for a 4peat, or at least 3 cups in 4 seasons.

What is your favourite NHL team and what are your thoughts on them right now with the season upcoming?

• Commissioner

On a short deadline for recording this week, will likely have to be tomorrow, so could I get more questions perhaps?

@eaglesfan036 @Shaka @ADwyer87 @boom @der meister @Victor @YEAH!stlemania @Phil @tfong  @ChrisF @George Costanza @Molholt

Edited by Beketov

Any players that have disappointed in the VHL this season?

What team do you think will improve the most(performance, not roster) by the end of the season?

If you could be given one piece of tech equipment right now, what would you want?

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, Beketov said:

On a short deadline for recording this week, will likely have to be tomorrow, so could I get more questions perhaps?

@eaglesfan036 @Shaka @ADwyer87 @boom @der meister @Victor @YEAH!stlemania @Phil @tfong  @ChrisF @George Costanza @Molholt

Active Welfare player vs Inactive TPE Earner

Thoughts on the two (Fong vs Bushito) people here and their contributions to society :D