Beketov CoDCast Questions

Beketov

• Commissioner

Going to be recording this on Friday, slightly earlier than usual this week, so hit me with your questions!

@eaglesfan036 @Shaka @ADwyer87 @boom @der meister @Victor @YEAH!stlemania @Phil @tfong  @ChrisF @George Costanza @Molholt @Mr. Power

@Draper @Banackock

P.S @gorlab I did see yours, thank you, I'll include those.

1. On a scale of 1 to erection, how happy are you about having Felipe Rodriguez in Seattle?
  2. Any interest in the new wave of sports games? I thought you said no before but figured I'd ask again since I just got them.
  3. do you know any other languages?
  4. is this the year Holik secures an award nomination?

• Commissioner

It's that time of the week folks, time for my gentle prodding for podcast questions! Recording will be Saturday; or at least it should be.

@eaglesfan036 @Shaka @ADwyer87 @boom @der meister @Victor @YEAH!stlemania @Phil @tfong  @ChrisF @George Costanza @Molholt @Mr. Power

@Draper @Banackock @gorlab

1. What are your thoughts on the Bears this season as opposed to last?

2. What are your thoughts on adding Rodriguez?

3. Who would you take in the Top 3 for the S52 draft?

4. Who do you hope the Bears take?

5. Who do you THINK the Bears will take and SHOULD take?

6. Predict the Bears season this year.

7. Predict your overall stats this season.

8. Who wins the cup?

@Beketov

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, ADwyer87 said:

I'm running out of ideas, mr. Asks-for-questions-but-doesn't-ask-me-any-questions

I asked you 12 questions 2 weeks ago, that has to count for something :P

1. Is it time for Holik to take over the world?
  2. You have 3 shutouts in 12 games. Think reaching 15 is a possibility?
  3. i have 3 game winners in 14 games. Think I could reach 15?
  4. why can't my player take that next step from good to elite?
  5. Should Toast retire Ilya Kopralkov and trade him for NYA G?
  6. I was having a conversation with BeanSobie and he said that he was surprised that he was doing so well. His player is 29  scoring  with 3 goals and 10 assists. Does that sound usual for a guy of his TPE or no?
  7. Since both of us will likely be together for the next 4 years, and play our primes together, think Bogdan Podarok and Felipe Rodroguez could go down as one of the greatest duos in league history?
  8. Would you say that Weinstein's season is pretty fucking disappointing so far?
Edited by ADwyer87

• Commissioner

Hope you guys are ready for a beast this week. Thanks to a pile of questions and some terrible gameplay to complain about this came out long and huge...there’s a penis joke in there, I’m just sure of it haha

pRIW3Ar.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

The CoDCast returns this week; and with an extra surprise this time! Get your questions in now!

@Draper @Banackock @gorlab

• Commissioner

Apparently I never tag @JardyB10, let's fix that. Maybe he'll give me some questions as thanks for that sexy sig.

P.S my phone tried to autocorrect sig to dog, that would have been awkward.

I DO thank you for this very sexy dog.

So how long have you thought dogs were sexy?

If I were to ask you one question, what would you like it to be?

Remember Edgar? Have we ever asked @gregreg what he's up to these days?

What do you have in store for your second player?

What should I have in store for my second player?

Have you ever seen Deadwood? I just started watching it, it's good.

I know a girl here in Saskatchewan who is from New Brunswick. You are from NB, I believe. She went to school with August Ames. I know we're a bit older, but do you also know August Ames? I forget what she said her real name was, but her last name was kind of nonsensical and vaguely Polish.

Edited by JardyB10

• Commissioner

Just got the surprise prepped (don't worry, it involves no dogs) so I should be good to go for a very special episode of the CoDCast. You don't want to miss this one so get your questions in now.

Having completed the league's only three-peat, where does Toronto rank among the league's all-time dynasties? 

Why does no one read the VHL Magazine?

Should I bring back VWF (VHL Wrestling)?

If I do, how involved should it be? i.e., build a wrestler and then be done, earn upgrades for your wrestler, etc.

Why do people want so many damn hockey leagues but most other sports fail?

Sorry I don't have many questions coming to mind. You've answered a ton of mine.

• Commissioner
20 minutes ago, Molholt said:

Having completed the league's only three-peat, where does Toronto rank among the league's all-time dynasties? 

Why does no one read the VHL Magazine?

Should I bring back VWF (VHL Wrestling)?

If I do, how involved should it be? i.e., build a wrestler and then be done, earn upgrades for your wrestler, etc.

Why do people want so many damn hockey leagues but most other sports fail?

Sorry I don't have many questions coming to mind. You've answered a ton of mine.

Any questions are good questions, even if they are few. Besides, a few of year will take some time to answer.

1. Since my girlfriend has been more bitchy than usual the past 2 days is it safe to say she's on her period?
  2. why do people like the GOMHL? I feel like casual leagues are dumb. I put minimal effort into the league and I get max TPE, why would anyone bother staying active then?
  3. have you watched any hockey yet?
  4. Seattle showing signs of life again, while Toronto sputtered out a little. Still got a chance for second or no?

5 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:
  1. Since my girlfriend has been more bitchy than usual the past 2 days is it safe to say she's on her period?
  2. why do people like the GOMHL? I feel like casual leagues are dumb. I put minimal effort into the league and I get max TPE, why would anyone bother staying active then?
  3. have you watched any hockey yet?
  4. Seattle showing signs of life again, while Toronto sputtered out a little. Still got a chance for second or no?

2. Because I wanted to try building a goalie without taking forever and that league allowed me to do that. 

• Commissioner

So, this week kinda flew by and I didn't notice, planning on recording this tomorrow so could I get some quick questions perhaps?

@Draper @Banackock @gorlab @JardyB10 @evrydayimbyfuglien