Hi

Evans

12 minutes ago, Evans said:

A little birdy told me that this was the best time to join. Not sure if I should recreate or try to continue on with Jacques. How close am I to auto-retiring? Opinions?

I say re-create and start off with 30 tpe right away

3 minutes ago, sterling said:

I say re-create and start off with 30 tpe right away

Like I get 30 TPE just for recreating during this time frame? Or all new guys get it regardless of all-star week situations? lol

2 minutes ago, Evans said:

Like I get 30 TPE just for recreating during this time frame? Or all new guys get it regardless of all-star week situations? lol

All members who do not take carry over now get it. The trade off is that the first 3 point tasks are no longer doubled.

Just now, flyersfan1493 said:

All members who do not take carry over now get it. The trade off is that the first 3 point tasks are no longer doubled.

Sounds like a sweet deal to me. What are the biggest positions of need currently? Looking to be important.

2 minutes ago, Evans said:

Sounds like a sweet deal to me. What are the biggest positions of need currently? Looking to be important.

As long as you're active, there will always be a spot for you. In general though, I'd say that goalie/defensemen are usually more in need (with goalie falling in and out based on supply) than forwards.

4 minutes ago, flyersfan1493 said:

As long as you're active, there will always be a spot for you. In general though, I'd say that goalie/defensemen are usually more in need (with goalie falling in and out based on supply) than forwards.

Forwards score right? Would anyone like to explain to me how the greatness of a defensemen is measured? Stat wise.

I don't know much about hockey other than that guy that cross checked the ref is a fucking asshole.

4 minutes ago, Evans said:

Forwards score right? Would anyone like to explain to me how the greatness of a defensemen is measured? Stat wise.

I don't know much about hockey other than that guy that cross checked the ref is a fucking asshole.

True.

I'd say at the moment, goalie or defenseman are the most wanted. I would just pick whatever you feel like you would have fun with. Forwards are always fun.

The thing about centers are that you will be spending points in Face Offs, so that will take away a little bit from other attributes you might want to put things in, but in the long run you'll get everything up anyways.