Jardy's Fucking Podcast, S47: Episode 4, All-Star Edition! [Reviewed 1/2]

JardyB10

15 hours ago, gregreg said:

I'm an all-star in jardy's eyes and that's all that matters :D

Hey now

You're an all-star.

14 hours ago, Streetlight said:

Last I've heard from Green on the matter is that's he's decided to "quit sims for now"

:(

Good choice obviously. The EU is pretty stacked, so there's that. Dunno if you meant I'm doing sneaky move to make my team or my player better tho :huh:. And eum, Weinstein should be starting for the EU, obviously. Pretty much look a like with my toty serie. Good listening

• boubabi changed the title to Jardy's Fucking Podcast, S47: Episode 4, All-Star Edition! [Reviewed 1/2]
13 hours ago, boubabi said:

Good choice obviously. The EU is pretty stacked, so there's that. Dunno if you meant I'm doing sneaky move to make my team or my player better tho :huh:. And eum, Weinstein should be starting for the EU, obviously. Pretty much look a like with my toty serie. Good listening

I meant team, like almost getting Jeltz for free, and other minor deals that no one thinks about. :P

6 hours ago, Ahma said:

82 PIM is not top 10 in PIM's

I don't recall claiming that it was, unless I misspoke. In fact I don't even really recall talking about PIMs at all.

9 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I meant team, like almost getting Jeltz for free, and other minor deals that no one thinks about. :P

I don't recall claiming that it was, unless I misspoke. In fact I don't even really recall talking about PIMs at all.

I remember you saying that my 82 pim is in the top 10 pim. Then you said you dont bother checking it.

Do I remember completely wrong? I'm confused

3 minutes ago, Ahma said:

I remember you saying that my 82 pim is in the top 10 pim. Then you said you dont bother checking it.

Do I remember completely wrong? I'm confused

Meh, maybe. I probably misspoke.