Chico Salmon Final FA Rankings

xDParK

There isn't one team I wouldn't sign with so I'll break this down into tiers. Although I do need a change here so I will not be returning to Calgary. Had a blast and played with some real classy fellas, but I need something to spark my interest

These are my final FA rankings heading into FA. I'll admit I don't follow the league, well, at all really; so apologies if any of the information below is false.

Tier 4 (Unlikely)

Riga- Nothing personal, just not interested in joining a rebuilding team.

NYA- Same as above

Vasteras- I hate Corcoran

Tier 3(Possible)

Quebec- Too stacked, no playing time?

Helsinki- Same as above

Tier 2(Would seriously consider)

Seattle- I've always liked this team. I think they are close to competing, but not quite there just yet.

Davos- Love the GM, will be a serious threat in a couple seasons, but like Seattle, might not be there quite yet. I'm also one of the few that likes Kesler.

Tier 1

Cologne- From what I hear, it sounds like they have one of, if not the most active LR in the league. Would be a lot of fun playing here.

Toronto- Another active team, seems like a fun team to play for. One of the best goalies give them a good chance to win every year. I think they could be one piece away from winning it all.

Cologne Express - The most active LR in the PM Inbox of a player under contract.

Technically that's not illegal seeing as any PM comes from everyone other than their GM.

It's illegal to inform your players of who is becoming a free agent?

Difference between informing them and telling them to PM the guy to come to the team.

Edited by Kyle

Difference between informing them and telling them to PM the guy to come to the team.

They do it anyways. But it's the same as guys just talking to other guys who aren't GM's.

• 3 years later...
On 2013-12-09 at 2:53 PM, BOOM said:

He's probably already received the Express PM bombardment.

On 2013-12-09 at 7:42 PM, STZ said:

Cologne Express - The most active LR in the PM Inbox of a player under contract.

Happy to continue the tradition! :cheers: