Hey VHL Community

Guest tpellerin55

Guest tpellerin55

Hey VHL Community,

It's been such a long time since I've ventured into the VHL Forum, but it's nice to see the community thriving right along. I've been away for a long time, some may recall who I am, and some not so much, but I'm sure a lot of the things around here are the same, and some, rather different. I guess it will take me some time to re-acclimate myself to the workings of a sim league, but I have strong intentions to insert myself back into the VHL Community with a created player.

I don't quite know which juncture the league is at, at this point, but I guess my main question to start is, when is the best time for me to create so that I can take advantage of everything from the start?

Guest tpellerin55

Yeah, I'll think of a name overnight and create tomorrow probably. What are the benefits of a new player? Are there new things I should be aware about regarding TPE?

2 minutes ago, tpellerin55 said:

Yeah, I'll think of a name overnight and create tomorrow probably. What are the benefits of a new player? Are there new things I should be aware about regarding TPE?

Well you get 30 TPE on creation, unless of course your carryover TPE is greater than that. Welfare is still roughly the same as when you left us last. Tons of the usual TPE earning tasks among some cool things like Trivia and the vHLM Practice facility revamp.

Guest tpellerin55
2 hours ago, Smarch said:

The real question is why you no text me back anymore 

When I got a new phone, Sasktel couldn't sync my contact list into the new one, so I had to start fresh.

Guest tpellerin55
13 minutes ago, Molholt said:

No more doubles but you get 30 free TPE right off the bat instead. What did your previous player retire with?

I have no idea. Pretty sure it was Svoboda who I finished with. He may have had 470 TPE, but I thought that it was higher than that, maybe not. What are the carryover percentages?

Edited by tpellerin55

12 minutes ago, tpellerin55 said:

I have no idea. Pretty sure it was Svoboda who I finished with. He may have had 470 TPE, but I thought that it was higher than that, maybe not. What are the carryover percentages?

TPE Carry-Over

• If you retire during your 1st season or 1st Off-Season of play you may retain 3% of your TPE carry over from your former player to your new player
  • If you retire during your 2nd season or 2nd Off-Season of play you may retain 4% of your TPE to carry over from your former player to your new player
  • If you retire during your 3rd season or 3rd Off-Season of play you may retain 5% of your TPE to carry over from your former player to your new player
  • If you retire during your 4th season or 4th Off-Season of play you may retain 6% of your TPE to carry over from your former player to your new player
  • If you retire during your 5th season or 5th Off-Season of play you may retain 7% of your TPE to carry over from your former player to your new player
  • If you retire during your 6th season or 6th Off-Season of play you may retain 8% of your TPE to carry over from your former player to your new player
  • If you retire during your 7th season or 7th Off-Season of play you may retain 8% of your TPE to carry over from your former player to your new player
  • If you retire during your 8th season or 8th Off-Season of play (which is also the forced retirement point as you can not play more than 8 seasons) you may retain 7% of your TPE to carry over from your former player to your new player

I figure you are probably better off with the 30!

Forget welfare, PTs don't even get grades anymore! Just a critique or two. But as long as it isn't a complete mockery to everything anyone would represent, they're auto-6's. Or something. I'm actually not 100% clear on that change.

But it's awesome to have you back! :cheers:

Oh, and now you can tag people with the "@" key to get their attention, i.e. @tpellerin55