Your Dream Ice Hockey Line-up

Ahma

Gaudreau-Crosby-Kane

Letang-Karlsson

Schnieder

Forwards were easy for me. Kane is dominating the league this year, Crosby has been the best player in the NHL for the past decade, and I see a Hart trophy in Gaudreau's future

Defense was hard. I went with Karlsson for his scoring touch and Letang because of his play of late, and also because I'm a little biased ;) but really with people like Burns, Weber, Subban, Byfuglien, and Ekman-Larsson, it's hard to take just two

Goaltending is a crapshoot. If he hadn't gotten injured I would take Price. Took Schnieder because his stats are pretty comparable to Crawfords this year for top goalie, but I think Crawford has a much better defensive team in front of him than Schnieder does. But goalie is so confusing, with the Talbots, Hammonds, and (to a lesser extent) Bobrovskys of the league

I forgot to mention my goalie, but it's obviously Price.

Also, this doesn't need to be based on this season's stats. You can base it on your own favorites, players you'd like to see play together, chemistry etc. etc.

Might as well pick all-time favorite/best players, retro players. And it's not all NHL players, KHL players too or any other hockey league!

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...