Jardy Watch

eaglesfan036

• Admin
1 minute ago, Streetlight said:

Both of those series went exactly WWLLWLW for Calgary. Let's hope tonight doesn't make it (at least) a third time.

One good omen for you guys: I'm not on Calgary this time.

Unfortunately, I think Devise has given you -153 karma.

1 minute ago, Victor said:

Both of those series were with the home team winning every game though, so history has nothing to say about this one!

• Admin
Just now, Streetlight said:

Both of those series were with the home team winning every game though, so history has nothing to say about this one!

we've also ignored the times when NY beat Calgary.

Though I suppose if we're looking for Game 7s, it might have only happened once.

1 minute ago, Victor said:

we've also ignored the times when NY beat Calgary.

Though I suppose if we're looking for Game 7s, it might have only happened once.

Yeah, at first I was gonna link S31 NY beats Calgary, but it wasn't a Game 7, and I knew S18 was so I was like whatever. Perfect fit the pattern too :(

5 minutes ago, Victor said:

Karma doesn't exist. :P That is to say, we could still lose this series and karma wouldn't have anything to do with it. Besides, I was trying to do my best Jericho on NY impression forgetting the entire time he was on New York during his troll days they never won a Cup. :P 

• Admin
1 minute ago, Mr. Power said:

Karma doesn't exist. :P That is to say, we could still lose this series and karma wouldn't have anything to do with it. Besides, I was trying to do my best Jericho on NY impression forgetting the entire time he was on New York during his troll days they never won a Cup. :P 

Yeah I've been extremely disappointed with you considering we broke the curse by using the anti-playoff rally. Shame on you!

1 minute ago, Mr. Power said:

Karma is gonna kick our ass now once we get to the finals. @eaglesfan036