VHLM Finals GM 7: Bratislava vs. Ottawa

Higgins

26 minutes ago, Higgins said:

The lines finally work, banana sent in new lines after each loss.

Congrats on not allowing yourselves to get reverse swept, Bratislava.

Firstly, Id like to say congrats to Ottawa - ther management and players, on a great season and one hell of a fucking series. Those first 3 games we won, I was nervous for each sim, but became cocky (in my thoughts) once we were up 3-0. Slowly but surely, you put the fear of simulation embarassment into me. I was sure we'd nab you before game 7, but here we are. Epic series, guys.

Secondly, to myself. Winning the VHL championship and VHLM one at the sametime, both beijg my first of each, is one hell of a feeling. Glad I could bring success to both organization.

and lastly, the best for last. My players and fellow LR members. What a season, huh? From being about 25+ points out of first, to making big trades, to clinching 1st to a VHLM championship. Was quite the rollercoaster. You guys truly pushed me to make us become a contender (by being disgruntled and disappointed during our poor part of the season). This victory couldnt have felt so great without each of you - so this cups for you boys!

thanks! :brt:

28 minutes ago, Knight said:

Enjoy your wins while they last, because unless you're on Colonge you ain't gonna be winning what actually matters :drunk:

But congrats asswads.

i am on Colonge ;)

Sheeeeiiitttt. :(

Well, we gave it our best go. I figured we were fucked after going down 3-0, but I'm glad we were able to make a series out of it. You guys had a hell of a team. Congratulations.

congrats to both teams on making it to the finals this season!

It was interesting to see Bratislava decide to go for a cup like half way through the season and it worked out for them so that's cool I guess, with that and Ottawa beating Yukon we had some VHLM upsets this season

22 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

congrats to both teams on making it to the finals this season!

It was interesting to see Bratislava decide to go for a cup like half way through the season and it worked out for them so that's cool I guess, with that and Ottawa beating Yukon we had some VHLM upsets this season

We finished first in the league!