2016-2017 NFL Discussion

Kendrick

3 hours ago, gregreg said:

Giants trying to fix that front 4 so I'm happy. Still some work to do the rest of the off-season 

I think they need someone to attract some attention away from OBJ

11 hours ago, gregreg said:

Yes but you don't sign that guy you draft him. Hopefully Cruz can do something next year 

Oh I know, I'm just saying they will need someone who is NFL ready to step into a #2 role and/or a TE spot.

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, flyersfan1493 said:

Bradford to Vikings for 1st and 4th. Was a lot for Minnesota to give up but a good deal for both teams IMO.

My thoughts as well. I'm not sure there was any better option out there for the Vikings, and I still believe Bradford could be a great quarterback, assuming he can stay healthy.

54 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

My thoughts as well. I'm not sure there was any better option out there for the Vikings, and I still believe Bradford could be a great quarterback, assuming he can stay healthy.

He unfortunately is a band aid but hopefully playing behind the best online in his professional career will help the guy. 

I still hope the Vikings choke hard

7 hours ago, Streetlight said:

Great is pushing it IMO. He can be a good facilitator of the offense and he'll make a nice play or two or win you a game or two, but he can't be relied upon to carry a team like an upper-echelon QB can.

Just now, flyersfan1493 said:

Great is pushing it IMO. He can be a good facilitator of the offense and he'll make a nice play or two or win you a game or two, but he can't be relied upon to carry a team like an upper-echelon QB can.

Yeah, great might be a stretch. Certainly I don't meant to say he could be top tier, but with him as the quarterback, I'm still expecting playoffs for the Vikings and a potential run at the Super Bowl. I think he can play well enough that the Vikings aren't relying too much on Adrian Peterson.

Bradford is a pretty okay quartberback. He plays pretty conservatively in that he won't throw many picks, but he also throws a lot of checkdowns and short passes and often doesn't see the deep man or is gun shy to throw deep. He won't win you games but won't really lose games. He's good enough to work well with the good pieces the Vikings have. I love this move as an Eagles fan getting a 1st, but I can see it from the Vikings side as well not wanting to have a wasted season

2 hours ago, Streetlight said:

Yeah, great might be a stretch. Certainly I don't meant to say he could be top tier, but with him as the quarterback, I'm still expecting playoffs for the Vikings and a potential run at the Super Bowl. I think he can play well enough that the Vikings aren't relying too much on Adrian Peterson.

Despite AP's elite level, their 2nd and 3rd running backs will be used and are quite good as well. Apparently Bradford will not start because Hill knows the offence.

Edited by Kendrick

22 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Despite AP's elite level, their 2nd and 3rd running backs will be used and are quite good as well. Apparently Bradford will not start because Hill knows the offence.

Everyone knows their offence tbh. Snap, hand off to AP. Rinse and repeat as necessary.

Edited by Dangles13

• 2 weeks later...

It's back.

Team names are always fun to see, this one had me LOL'ing

Bal-forsett.name.jpg

In the "I'd just as soon be lucky" Department, Welcome to the NFL Eli Rogers

pit.rogers.bounce.td.gif

And props to the Steelers Social Media person for the instant posting of ....

PIT.meant.to.happen.png

car.newton.floss.gif

Just Cam flossing his teeth on the sidelines...

There goes every kid's excuse of "I don't have time".

Another reminder of the timeline for a Browns fan. First, they start with youthful enthusiasm and optimism...

14-15-cle-fan.gif

Then optimism of this sort....

14-4-CLE-fans.gif

Then reality...

cle-sad-fan.jpg

Latavius Murray rocking the Mr. T Starter Kit Sunday...

OAK.murray.chain.jpeg

The Color Rush uniforms are back. Most are terrible but the Seahawks are pretty sweet. Although seeing the whole team in these may be too much.

SEA.color.rush.png

Some guy in Arizona just pegged the Creepy Meter with the Tom Brady Mask. When I saw the first picture, I thought it was photoshopped...

NE.fake.brady.1.png

But it's a real thing. 

NE.fake.brady.2.png

The Free Market Economy at work. Parking pasess to the Rams - 49ers game cost more than tickets. As they should have.

SF.parking.passes.png

Sanu's cleats were pretty cool for 9/11...

sanu.cleat.png

I'll take Odell against pretty much anyone on any day. And twice on Sunday against against a defensive back who missed all of last season with reconstructive knee surgery...

NYG.beckham.route.jpeg

Another example of Winning Cures Everything. Girl is throwing up behind the guy and he's just smiling...

pit.girl.heels.png

When Defensive Lineman dream, this is what they dream about...

PHI.DL.dream.jpeg

High School Football Note with this fantastic picture...

High.school.helmet.jpg

What?

UK.qb.stat.png

:)

IND.general.luck.det.png

Chargers first round pick and holdout Joey Bosa missed Week One with a strained hamstring.Fans responded.

shocked.face.baby.2.jpg

Baltimore WR Mike Wallace failed his conditioning test in Training Camp. After watching his 66 yard touchdown run Sunday, I'm guessing blowing past defensive backs isn't on the test...

bal.wallace.jpeg

I'm no Defensive Coordinator but here's a thought for you guys playing Atlanta..Put a man on 11. Maybe three men.

atl.jones.free.jpeg

I see you Ben McAdoo...

NYG.mcadoo.clerks.png

Houston, we have a problem...

Houston.astros.spell.png

Ezekiel Elliott with a tough start to the 4th quarter according to Yahoo...

dal.elliott.999.1.png

• 2 weeks later...