CGY/SEA ; S35 off-season

diamond_ace

SEA gets:

Rights to Felix Zamora

CGY gets: 

Keiji Toriyama

CGY Accepts.

I had asked Zamora about a sign and trade, but he expressed that he wanted to just go to FA instead. Given that, this is about the best I can get out of him, and Greg was willing to do the trade for just the rights. Buys him a couple days to talk to him too, if nothing else.

Good trade for seattle tbh.

If Zamora signs...if he doesn't? But Seattle gave up next to nothing. Streetlight is inactive and doesn't do anything for them in the bigger picture.

Hilarious how Toriyama gets traded...again. For like the 5th time. Jason, you must trade him again so he will have played on every single team. :P 

I am guessing he will sign....

I doubt it. He told me he wanted to go to FA, even after I offered a sign and trade, so it seems likely he doesn't have a team in mind already. That leaves Seattle with a slight edge due to being able to talk to him ahead of time, but I don't really think this changes things much from a regular FA. He might sign with Seattle, but as of now I think they have a 1 in 5 chance (each of the 6 playoff teams minus QUE who probably can't afford him).

I doubt it. He told me he wanted to go to FA, even after I offered a sign and trade, so it seems likely he doesn't have a team in mind already. That leaves Seattle with a slight edge due to being able to talk to him ahead of time, but I don't really think this changes things much from a regular FA. He might sign with Seattle, but as of now I think they have a 1 in 5 chance (each of the 6 playoff teams minus QUE who probably can't afford him).

Pretty sure we can.

Edited by Kyle

If Zamora signs...if he doesn't? But Seattle gave up next to nothing. Streetlight is inactive and doesn't do anything for them in the bigger picture.

Hilarious how Toriyama gets traded...again. For like the 5th time. Jason, you must trade him again so he will have played on every single team. :P

Oh hi.