Claimed:Rift Pajodcast Episode 64 - Maxwell Douglas, Stone Fence and Allistair Boggs!

Devise

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/58345153/file.html

Jericho was busy and I have plans tonight so only Chris joined me. We talked the last bit of the playoffs, Quebec winning the cup, go into playoff MVP debate to finalize awards discussion. We take a look at the VHLM, give it some well deserved love including regular season standings as well as stand out performers from the season, look at VHLM playoff winners and then Chris gives VHLM overall awards. 

We also look a bit more at Super Cup as Chris adds his predictions to teams while I break down the strengths and weaknesses of each team. We touch a little on the current MVP debate and then throw a wrinkle onto the usual shout out segment that ends up being a bit more challenging and funny that anticipated. I also give some final thoughts to close out with a bit of a challenge to those who listen. 

Enjoy! 

I have to agree, Maxwell Douglas just made Quebec the team they were. He was the playoff MVP. Alistar Boggs and Ethan Osborne did well, but not well enough to win without the cup. The only other Meute player to play at an MVP level was Olaf Conrad, but Douglas was a bigger factor throughout the entire playoffs.

I have to agree, Maxwell Douglas just made Quebec the team they were. He was the playoff MVP. Alistar Boggs and Ethan Osborne did well, but not well enough to win without the cup. The only other Meute player to play at an MVP level was Olaf Conrad, but Douglas was a bigger factor throughout the entire playoffs.

True+fear.+NUPTUP+FROWNS+UPON+YOU+PATHET

Context: 3/3 - Yes, congrats to Quebec on their Cup. No shame in celebrating your win in real life. That's funny Devise, I was just thinking of the same thing (getting rid/renaming of MVP). Nope. Tom Slaughter, not Tyson. Good breakdown of the strengths and weaknesses of the Super Cup teams. VHLM (lack of) parity has been a thing for seasons. There's often teams in one conference that would easily make the playoffs in the other conference. I'm going to predict that Boone Cassidy will become the next Jeevan Samuelsson. Szatkowski Jr did his job, which was not to lose the game. Lots of good MVP candidates for the VHLM this year. Munk hasn't updated in over a season. I'd agree that Wahl is probably goalie of the year. Meg was replaced around the trade deadline. Jamie is pretty active in the LR. 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Yup, stayed on topic.

Editing: 1/1 - Music.

Overall: 6/6 

• 2 weeks later...