VHL Mag Power Poll: 170

Jericho

VHL Mag Powerpoll: 170  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Oilers have a successful past.

Not to mention a gigantic young core that has potential.

Vasty has pieces to a core but when they finally get out of rebuild we'll see what they can do. I picked Cologne, because this is about "curses" not quality teams. If anything Vasty hasn't come close to winning a Cup since S26, while I believe Cologne could come close, so if they don't manage to win a Cup before they rebuild they will be the next team to have a "curse". 

More like the Florida Panthers

I said Edmonton because of their past. 5 Cups since 1979 is like Vasteras IK winning twice in 6 years, Wayne Gretzky = Scotty Campbell, Matthew Pogge = Grant Fuhr etc

edit, 6 being years since the VHL has been created.

Edited by StevenStamkos91

I said Edmonton because of their past. 5 Cups since 1979 is like Vasteras IK winning twice in 6 years, Wayne Gretzky = Scotty Campbell, Matthew Pogge = Grant Fuhr etc

edit, 6 being years since the VHL has been created.

You can't look at it as 2 in 6 years because of the amount of seasons in a year. 2 in 6 years just sounds good. I know you mean 6 real life years but that just sounds funny

Awks. Didn't get the joke.

Ha! I thought about bolding the text so he'd get the joke...but I kinda figured nobody would be that.....

Also not the Panthers either Noah. Best comparison I have for Vasteras is Carolina. Won a Cup roughly 10 seasons ago, and has had pieces to make runs ever since but for various reasons nothing has quite come together. Even this season they remind me of Vasteras. Has some solid young players as well as players but always finds themselves looking out at the playoffs even when they have a weaker conference.