VHL Mag Power Poll: 170

Jericho

VHL Mag Powerpoll: 170  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Vasteras Curse is a whole other curse on its own. Cologne hasn't been in the league long enough in my opinion to be cursed. Helsinki just won a cup in S34. And though Calgary has the more recent Cup in comparision to Seattle, they had the best chance to get one more recently and it doesn't look like they will be in contention any time soon. So i'm gonna go with Calgary as of right now.

Edited by sball66

Ha! I thought about bolding the text so he'd get the joke...but I kinda figured nobody would be that.....

Also not the Panthers either Noah. Best comparison I have for Vasteras is Carolina. Won a Cup roughly 10 seasons ago, and has had pieces to make runs ever since but for various reasons nothing has quite come together. Even this season they remind me of Vasteras. Has some solid young players as well as players but always finds themselves looking out at the playoffs even when they have a weaker conference. 

I stand by my Panthers. Made a run early in their existence, laughing stock of the league since. 

Why not make a real bet Jason?

How about 10K that Vasty wins a Cup before you do again? :P

10k in what? 10k tpe is more than I'll probably ever have. 10k in money, well it takes me about 8 months to make that, assuming I don't spend a dime. With sim luck being a factor, I'm not going to bet something that could have that drastic a result. I'd go up to about 100-150 tpe if I thought someone would take the bet and if I thought the blue team would allow the loser's player to get that much worse in the sim. I'd also go up to about $50 in money, but I doubt anyone wants to risk real money on it.