A to Z

Wasty

Effort: 1.75/2 - I know it's in illustrator, but this still looks like it didn't take more than 5 minutes. You're going to have to impress if you want full marks in this category.

Look: 1.75/3 - This one does look better than the last one. However, it still doesn't look great. Text is strange and takes too much away from the render. Not really sure what to suggest as I don't know what's possible in Illustrator.

Creativity: 1/1 - for sure

Total: 4.5/6

Not more than 5 mins.. Everything thing in that sig is hand drawn. I'm not disputing the grade, I'm just saying everything (minus the render) is hand drawn, not just a stock I placed just for the record. I accept the 4.5 because I know it's not as good as other work on here done in Photoshop but saying I didn't spent more than 5 mins is harsh seeing as it takes me at least 30-40 to draw the background.

Like I said not disputing the grade just saying takes not more than 5 minutes is a little short sighted. Fever can vouch because he and I talked the entire time I worked on it.

Thanks for the 4.5 though :cheers.

Edited by Wastlund

What do you mean hand drawn? Did you copy and paste each circle? Cause that would be really simple with patterns. If you mean the non-pattern circles than I understand.

Also, I stand by my statement I made in your last sig. I don't think you should feel limited by the idea of having to make a sig. The requirement only says it needs to be a graphic and league related. Not sure how good you are with logos and such but you could try making jersey mockups or making vector art of players.

What do you mean hand drawn? Did you copy and paste each circle? Cause that would be really simple with patterns. If you mean the non-pattern circles than I understand.

Also, I stand by my statement I made in your last sig. I don't think you should feel limited by the idea of having to make a sig. The requirement only says it needs to be a graphic and league related. Not sure how good you are with logos and such but you could try making jersey mockups or making vector art of players.

hand drawn as I made the background of each circle, they weren't copied and pasted either. Each one of those circles are actually cut out and drawn and planted, I don't do a lot of copy and pasting when I draw and the non patterns are also hand drawn, not copied and pasted.

I don't feel limited with sigs and only sigs, I want to do them, I like to do them as well, I know I can other things but making logos isn't exactly fun when the league already has logos done. I did jerseys before and was told I just used a template and didn't do any work, I didn't want to do those either, I choose to do sigs because they are hard to do and it's something challenging for me. I'm not in anyway just limited to do those, I know I can other things.

Like I said im not disputing the grade of 4.5, it's exactly what I'm expecting from these, I'm disputing the fact you say I only worked maybe 5 mins on them when sigs in illustrator take me sometimes up to 3 hours to do because all the required work I must do with the designs.

Edited by Wastlund

Effort: 2/2 - I know how illustrator works and its a pain in the ass sometimes so I'll give you it.

Look: 1.5/3 - As a sig this isn't the best obvs. Your usual blending, lighting etc is needed. There are ways to manipulate the render illustrator.

Creativity: 1/1 - for sure

Total: 4.5/6