S48 Team Europe Roster

Kendrick

Hello everyone and welcome to Team Europe's World Cup roster announcement! Of course Team Europe is a powerhouse in the International Ice Hockey world and we would want none other than the best players and sponsors for our journey to GOLD! Mercedes-Benz will be sponsoring this year which is prefect because we could all use a new car anyways. Here is the roster for the upcoming tournament of hockey:

FORWARDS

Severin Von Karma @Velevra

Wolfgang Strauss (A) @Wasty

Thaddeus Humbert @Mr. Power

Shawn Muller @StevenStamkos91

LeAndre St.Pierre @atw2592

Tyson Kohler @Kendrick

DEFENSEMAN

Phil Hamilton © @Phil

Jeff Hamilton @sterling

David Hamilton @Knight

World B. Hamilton Free (A) @stevo

GOALTENDERS

Hans Wingate @CowboyinAmerica

Greg Clegane @Victor

My apologies to those who didn't make it this time around but you will certainly be on Team Mercs and you'll have a great shot at Silver!

55 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Crap....thought I would get DHam

I went with all actives plus he is still pretty competitive TPE wise. You'll get a good load of players. I had too many goalies to choose from.

46 minutes ago, Victor said:

This looks like the classic case of the arrogant favourites falling flat on our faces.

Let's do it in style!

Oh thats what Kohler does best!

Amazing! I'll forgive the fact that @Kendrick copyrighted me due to the amazing team we have! Come on my brothers, let's show the VHL how well we can fail/succeed. 

Regardless of whether or not we win Gold... this year's going to be so much fun! Let's have a blast! 

12 minutes ago, Phil said:

Amazing! I'll forgive the fact that @Kendrick copyrighted me due to the amazing team we have! Come on my brothers, let's show the VHL how well we can fail/succeed. 

Regardless of whether or not we win Gold... this year's going to be so much fun! Let's have a blast! 

Haha I love how if you try to put C in brackets it copyrights people. Phil Hamilton is now copyrighted as I have exclusive ownership over that name for the rest of this tournament. Lines will come shortly

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Haha I love how if you try to put C in brackets it copyrights people. Phil Hamilton is now copyrighted as I have exclusive ownership over that name for the rest of this tournament. Lines will come shortly

Joke's on you, no one else wants that name anyway!

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Everytime one of us scores... we take a shot on the bench. You pick the drink

We get fucking lit :cig:

I'm in. Also hand the A to Wingod, Free's miserable ass doesn't deserve it :))