S48, Team World

hedgehog337

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

Yes, I guess. In my case my player was depreciated after he was added to the WC sim.

My puck handling should be 70, my player page was updated before the WC stuff was done I thought but I'm sitting at 50 in the sim.

1 minute ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

My puck handling should be 70, my player page was updated before the WC stuff was done I thought but I'm sitting at 50 in the sim.

Mhm, PM to Phil or Higgins. Maybe I was wrong with my last answer. 

Mhm, PM to Phil or Higgins. Maybe I was wrong with my last answer. 

I tagged Higgins in the index post but I'll see what else I can do. I mean, it's not the end of the world but I'd like to see how I do with those 20 TPE.

8 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

I tagged Higgins in the index post but I'll see what else I can do. I mean, it's not the end of the world but I'd like to see how I do with those 20 TPE.

Yeah, I think with the awkward placement of the World Cup (happening during times where players are losing points and players moving up from VHLM sitting on a ton of banked points) it does lead to some situations where attributes are sometimes a bit off. I remember Season 43 World Cup I had 330 TPE on my player and in the World Cup index I only had 100 TPE. Was never fixed either :(. I'm not sure what's caused your issue but like mentioned before, maybe send a PM Higgins way. 

1 minute ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Yeah, I think with the awkward placement of the World Cup (happening during times where players are losing points and players moving up from VHLM sitting on a ton of banked points) it does lead to some situations where attributes are sometimes a bit off. I remember Season 43 World Cup I had 330 TPE on my player and in the World Cup index I only had 100 TPE. Was never fixed either :(. I'm not sure what's caused your issue but like mentioned before, maybe send a PM Higgins way. 

I was told:

I really only updated the VHLM players that made the teams because they needed to be created and weren't updated since 2 weeks.

23 hours ago, Beketov said:

Should have had me in net clearly. Undefeated in the tournament.

Looks like your luck is over :rolleyes:

Welp, not even a bronze, but who cares. The gold was main goal, I'm not upset about losing bronze game. Still, good job fellas!

• Commissioner

Looks like your luck is over :rolleyes:

Welp, not even a bronze, but who cares. The gold was main goal, I'm not upset about losing bronze game. Still, good job fellas!

That was clearly intended as a joke and not a message to start me for the medal haha

The tournament is over and I want to say much thanks to every Team World guy who was involved in this thing. This is gonna be the post number 47 and this season's discussion thread has more posts already than the last two! It was definetely fun, at least for me  Some mentions here:

Raphael Pettyfer @Paramorise  - it's a shame I couldn't get a gold for you in Raph's last season. But 2 points in bronze game proved Petty still got it.

Pavel Komarov @Gooningitup - Looks like you didn't really involved in WC, or you're just straight LR guy. But hey, you have got a point in round robin!

Lord Karnage @boubabi - Lord was an offesnive threat as expected. You're on of the reasons why I was thinking about the gold. And come to Toronto in trade deadline, please. (tampering everywhere)

Edwin Reencarnation @YEAH!stlemania - and the another reason for the gold. The master of goalie sacks and a consistent shooter. It was pleasure to ''GM'ing'' your player.

Pietro Maximoff @Green - Thanks for being part of this team and let's forget about a no point tourney, mkay? It's still better than having CPU in the lines.

Biggu Kyanon @tfong - Geez, Seattle's def line is stacked right now with guys, like you. Clearly one of the best defenders in this tounament. Keep going in that way, unless Kyanon is playing Toronto. 

Arcturus Mengsk @Mike - And the second piece of an awesome Kyanon-Mengsk pairing. Wish you could make a post at least once, but oh well.

Prince Gigga-Bijou @Gigga-Bijou - and thanks you as well even tho you're inactive.

Felipe Rodriguez @evrydayimbyfuglien - I just rememberd we are the teammates in SBA. Thanks for your activity here you made this place more fun. Your attitude will make Felipe a defensive stud.

Ariel Weinstein @Smarch - Very consistent goalie who shouldn't blame himself for a loss in the semis. Eveybody talks about Sandro, but we all know, who is the king here.

Jakab Holik @Beketov - Good job fella! Don't put your head down cause of the bronze game, you're still a bright future for the Davos.

Benjamin Zeptenebrgs @hedgehog337 - who?

So sorry for not getting a cup and thanks for coming. See ya later in Season 49!