Claimed:Claimed:The Last Ever Knight Brothers Podcast [Reviewed]

Phil

Episode the Nineteenth

giphy.gif

Season 2 of the Knight Brothers Revamp comes to a brilliant conclusion this week in a fantastic World Cup edition. After tantalizingly analyzing and reviewing the World Cup, David imparts some amazing wisdom for @Draper as a former Commissioner. Is this the return of David to his active days? Maybe we'll never know.    

Songs:
The Rockafella Skank - Fatboy Slim
Ahead By A Century - Tragically Hip

This is a division of KnightTime Radio. 

Run Time: 36 minutes

• Senior Admin

I listen to these quite often actually, I'm usually doing other shit at the same time though so sometimes it just ends and I forget to comment.

I don't think I've ever been particularly stingy on TPE payments. We used to give WC Commish 10 uncapped or 5 uncapped each for co-commish like you said, and that was when the commish had to manually update standings and stats in a spreadsheet. We have a separate index for World Cup now, so all the stats and standings are automated just like a regular season. But, Phil and Street did a lot of writing and hyping for this WC so I offered them a free week + the 5 uncapped for their efforts. Still trying to find a fair going rate for world cup commish but I think that's pretty fair this season. 

Also @Phil I think next World Cup season we should do the +3 uncapped for All-Star Week point tasks and save the doubles week for World Cup. 

And believe me if I was rigging Scandinavia's games, Koponen would have done a heck of a lot better than he did :lol:

And Knight, we like to organize the admin forum extremely broadly. For example we have our 'S50 Shit' topic, for S50 shit. Or 'I'm Leaving This Shitty Place', for when one of us is leaving this shitty place. Blue HQ is for everything else and it will never die. Never! 

Funk soul brothers? I forget what FIFA game that song was in, but that's where I remember hearing it all the time.

World Cup. I didn't really expect to get a medal at all actually, but we came out with Bronze. Canada will be back stronger next time.

You don't remember who Felipe Rodriguez is? It's evrydayimbyfuglien.

Ha, David. Is Zach Parechkin Ahma? Ahma was Simon Valmount.

I get it, I'm still pretty newish. I didn't join until like S35 or so, so definitely "new".

David back to full activity. Would have been cool if you stuck in Toronto, homie. :lol:

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed:The Last Ever Knight Brothers Podcast [Reviewed]
12 hours ago, Draper said:

I listen to these quite often actually, I'm usually doing other shit at the same time though so sometimes it just ends and I forget to comment.

I don't think I've ever been particularly stingy on TPE payments. We used to give WC Commish 10 uncapped or 5 uncapped each for co-commish like you said, and that was when the commish had to manually update standings and stats in a spreadsheet. We have a separate index for World Cup now, so all the stats and standings are automated just like a regular season. But, Phil and Street did a lot of writing and hyping for this WC so I offered them a free week + the 5 uncapped for their efforts. Still trying to find a fair going rate for world cup commish but I think that's pretty fair this season. 

Also @Phil I think next World Cup season we should do the +3 uncapped for All-Star Week point tasks and save the doubles week for World Cup. 

And believe me if I was rigging Scandinavia's games, Koponen would have done a heck of a lot better than he did :lol:

And Knight, we like to organize the admin forum extremely broadly. For example we have our 'S50 Shit' topic, for S50 shit. Or 'I'm Leaving This Shitty Place', for when one of us is leaving this shitty place. Blue HQ is for everything else and it will never die. Never! 

As I said, you're doing a fine job mate from what I've seen. Anyone can pick apart someone doing a job, it's easy. I just talk for the sake of ranting sometimes. Makes for a better podcast :drunk: 

13 hours ago, Draper said:

1. Also @Phil I think next World Cup season we should do the +3 uncapped for All-Star Week point tasks and save the doubles week for World Cup. 

2. And believe me if I was rigging Scandinavia's games, Koponen would have done a heck of a lot better than he did :lol:

1 - yesyesyeysyesyesyeyseysyesyes

2 - dat's why I said it so ironically :lol: 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Knight said:

As I said, you're doing a fine job mate from what I've seen. Anyone can pick apart someone doing a job, it's easy. I just talk for the sake of ranting sometimes. Makes for a better podcast :drunk: 

fucking prick