Quebec's win streak

Victor

• Admin

I don't remember ever reading anything other than they lost only 3 games. All other achievements were dwarfed by that tbh.

Forgot about Davos though completely. I think they had a decent start but Riga was the best team with all of the scoring. Then Davos improved defence, Riga never did, so Davos won. Makes sense.

• 2 years later...
  • Admin

Did anyone have any more good regular season streaks while I was on my 1 year drinking binge? S54 Stockholm maybe since they have more wins than Quebec? (and also didn't make the finals which seems like the tragic end which befalls all regular season legends)

• 11 months later...
  • Admin
On 6/10/2016 at 9:52 AM, Victor said:

S32 Riga (19 wins to start the season)

@Devise @Peace , anyone else from Toronto who cares, looks like you missed out on longest time from start of the season to suffer a regulation loss by 1 game. Modern day that is (since S18). Sorry not sorry. :P 

On 8/20/2018 at 4:31 AM, Victor said:

Did anyone have any more good regular season streaks while I was on my 1 year drinking binge? S54 Stockholm maybe since they have more wins than Quebec? (and also didn't make the finals which seems like the tragic end which befalls all regular season legends)

And to answer my own question, S54 Stockholm did exactly match S49 Quebec with 29 regulation wins. Quebec did go 42 games without losing in regulation though (including the 29-win streak) so that's gotta be the record.

• 4 years later...