[S36] --- (S33) RW - Odin Tordahl

Corco

This has dragged on for far too long and at times has become much more complicated then it needed to be. I thank all GM's and the teams respective players that showed interest both in this thread and via PM and while several teams made great pitches and were strong candidates, it finally came down to 3 teams. I won't name the 3, but their GM's obviously know who they are/were.

I have alienated some people with the decision and while that's disappointing, it's just a fucking sim league. With that said......

Goodbye Helsinki. You were awesome as a team, a LR and as a bunch of guys and I wish you all the best, whether you believe it or not. I know I've lost at least one relationship out of this and for that, I'm sorry. Anyone who knows me well enough here in the VHL knows I wear my heart on my sleeve and don't like to disappoint anyone. If someone asks me for something(usually GFX) or needs help, I'm there and will try my best to accommodate the request, so the last few days have been a real struggle for me.

Jesus, I'll just get this over with

Davos offers...
S36: $4 000 000
S37: $3 750 000 (player option)
+NTC

Accepted.

• Admin

:hyper:  :hug:  :bandwagon:  :pimp:  :words:  :hyper:  :drunk:  :cheers:  :andersoncheers:  :superautism:  :grammer:

I'm biased in this situation, yes, and if Boom left my team through FA I would be absolutely gutted. But if this makes anyone respect Boom any less, just wow. It's fucking Boom, he is literally the best.