CNC

Kesler

• Commissioner

How did you go from that B&W monstrosity to this? I'm confused...

In any case try moving the text from V2 over to the render's other shoulder. The dark spot where it is hides the text a bit too much. The lighting is also washing out the render's head which isn't really the main goal of lighting. On the plus side though the colours and stock work are actually quite well done.

Much better.

Thanks and thanks for the cnc ;)

you've gotten so much better 

Coming from you I must be :lol:

How did you go from that B&W monstrosity to this? I'm confused...

In any case try moving the text from V2 over to the render's other shoulder. The dark spot where it is hides the text a bit too much. The lighting is also washing out the render's head which isn't really the main goal of lighting. On the plus side though the colours and stock work are actually quite well done.

Haha well this one I worked on for quite awhile :P

and I move the text.

Haven't done a collab in a while, figured I'd try something with this:

JQXAOqK.png

EDIT - Here's a PSD for those interested: http://www.mediafire.com/download/aqik1r8ldrrhz41/brooksidecollab.psd

It might be a bit tough to work with and could look a bit different in PS since I did this with GIMP.

Edited by lightning25

• Commissioner

1387920486-U12444.png

I went for a bit more of a blurry style than Janssen (its me, is anyone surprised?) but same sorta idea. Janssen, I did take your main text because it looked awesome. I also took your 28.jpg stock which you should upload because it was sweet. Other than that though I added no stocks Kesler so the main message I guess is to just keep working at things. This only had maybe 10 layers which is rarely enough.

I sorta deem this a collab with both of the above BTW. Kesler’s main sig but a lot of elements of the style Janssen went for.