SWC3 prepares a list and checks it twice

BluObieZ

Sir William Covington III is making a list and checking it twice. No he's not santa and he will not be giving away gifts. The only gift he is looking a home for is his talents. The list is not a team list but it's a demand list. Now usually the words "Demand" and "List" usually throws up red flags to GM that something is up. But we are told these demands at 90-95% none contractual demands. They may have heavy implications on where he signs but they have no actual weight when it comes to contract.

Most people will scratch their heads and wonder what in the hell is a none contractual demand. For the most part they would be right to be confused by it. But it can be as simple as "demands 1st line minutes" "demands to be captain" but talking to people in Davos and people that are around SWC3 at times are telling us that his demands are more complex then that. They don't really revolve around playing minutes or leadership. They maybe included but the demands in general we are told revolve more around the team and things to do with it. Which is pretty vague. SWC3 did say he will release a few demands at his earliest convenience but that can be any day and any time with him. Hell it could even be once free agency begins. He also said "Teams that meet all demands can reach out to me. If you do not meet them all then don't bother talking to me prior to FA or even offering a contract. Once the demands are met and you are allowed to talk to me then go ahead. But till then fuck off and half a half decent day"