Feedback on New Theme

• Commissioner

Needs a new banner for sure. Is a little bland. I kinda like the idea of it being really clean but even some minor stuff would help it along like maybe some subtle diagonal lines or something in the headers. The user links along the top (messages, account, etc) seem positioned a bit weird but maybe a banner would help with those. A minor note as well, the colour on tags is hideous.

Yeah I have to agree with the masses here. I'm not a big fan of it, and I don't even hate the blue as much as most. But even with a new banner, I feel like we could go for something that pops a bit more than what we have. 

• Senior Admin

Yeah I think the tag color is just the default - he can get that changed easily.  Banner should be priority as it's kind of hard to judge it on the whole with a plain blue background. 

I also would like to see what it's like with the font switched to the normal Arial that's used on the other themes. Overall, I think it has potential, I quite like the general style of it, but shouldn't be the default theme for visitors and new people until it's finished more. 

I don't haaaaaaaaaaaate it, it looks like the blue theme from the second board we had.

Of course, that is my least favorite skin we've had (at least while I've been around), but it's not too bad. The font definitely needs to be changed though.

I don't dislike it as much as everybody else. I'll probably use it for a bit until I hate my life.

I will say the light blue on the borders almost makes it too bright.

I personally won't be using it because I love the blackout one, but a lot of people didn't, and I honestly think it turned a lot of people off when that was their first impression of the site (speaking from experience when trying to recruit). Good move changing it up