Trailer Park Boys

4 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

I’ll make a list.

Dexter

The Office

Reno 911

Trailer Park Boys

Seen all 4 and just finished new season of TPB today :( 

Im thinking of giving that carbon show or whatever on Netflix a chance. Got too many on the go but none are good enough to keep my attention like GoT haha

and the girlfriend and I watch Big brother together <_<

13 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Im thinking of giving that carbon show or whatever on Netflix a chance. Got too many on the go but none are good enough to keep my attention like GoT haha

Altered Carbon is really good 

14 minutes ago, Banackock said:

happy wife happy life. BB isnt that bad but it always depends on who is playing. BBCAN this season has a nice group of player and ive enjoyed it. I suggest watching the Netflix marvel shows.

57 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Guys.. need a show.. GoT = 10/10. Couldn't finish Vikings after like the 2nd season.. 

Gotham looks meh. #help

the creator of the wire is making a spanish civil war show you should watch that when it is out 

or watch fargo if you havent seen it

Edited by Tyler

6 minutes ago, Tyler said:

the creator of the wire is making a spanish civil war show you should watch that when it is out 

or watch fargo if you havent seen it

Billy Bob is pretty solid..

@DollarAndADream Lorne Malvo makes sense now. That was you right? Lol

5 minutes ago, Tyler said:

have you watched it? I still have not seen season 3 but 1 and 2 were great

No, but It actually sounds pretty decent (watched trailer and read the info). And typically, anything BBT is in, is good hah

32 minutes ago, Banackock said:

No, but It actually sounds pretty decent (watched trailer and read the info). And typically, anything BBT is in, is good hah

watch it it's great

it's a lot like braking bad 

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

Guys.. need a show.. GoT = 10/10. Couldn't finish Vikings after like the 2nd season.. 

Gotham looks meh. #help

Blue Bloods, Mixology (You'd like this one), American Justice, Orville

• 1 month later...

13 Reasons why - Season 2.

On like Episode 3. Never really LOVED Season 1 but was very interested to see why she pushed out and killed herself. Season 2 seems like they're beating a dead horse so far and trying their best to cling onto Season 1's fame.

Anyone else watching it?

Been thinking about watching.. HANNIBAL.. Marco Polo.. and I think it's Troy? 

6 hours ago, Banackock said:

13 Reasons why - Season 2.

On like Episode 3. Never really LOVED Season 1 but was very interested to see why she pushed out and killed herself. Season 2 seems like they're beating a dead horse so far and trying their best to cling onto Season 1's fame.

I really think 13 Reasons Why should have just ended with Season 1. They explained enough in those episodes, and that's what the book was about too. Now they're just meaninglessly fleshing shit out and making stuff up that wasn't from the book. I mean, I didn't read the book, but it just seemed like it concluded well enough after 1 season.

I loved S1, but now I just keep watching and questioning every episode why it's continuing. It feels like they're just trying to justify themselves though after all that happened in S1 and all the controversy they got from it.

11 hours ago, pennypenny said:

Ok, since I seent this from my boy Bananacock above me.

Is anyone here a SOPRANOS fan?

I literally have watched the first season 3 times loved it every time but j ust always get too busy to keep going

awesome show from what I have seen lol

• 1 month later...

Started Animal Kingdom on Netflix a couple days ago.. binging... I think I'm on Episode 4 or 5? I think maybe 4.. hour long each..

Pretty fucking good. Still not GoT good but pretty good. 

I encourage y'all to watch it :) 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Currently waiting for the fifth season of The Good Doctor which starts in September.  Also waiting on the second season of The Witcher.  It's release is on December 17th.  They left season one on a cliffhanger.  It will be interesting to see what they do with Geralt and Dandelion.

Currently binging The Wonder Years in which I'm on season four.  I like to binge TV shows whether I've seen them before or not.  I am also slowly working my through The Simpsons.  I am on season 13, but take breaks from it.  The following is a list of shows I've binged or seen every episode from the start of the series.

The Big Bang Theory
Home Improvement - It aged pretty well.
Full House
Fuller House
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Blossom
Family Matters
Seinfeld
Corner Gas (Canadian sitcom that was produced in Saskatchewan)
The Golden Girls
The Drew Carey Show
- The first number of seasons were the best of the series.  Got weird as the series progressed.

That '70s Show - Season eight wasn't good.  The rest of the series was great.
Disney seasons of Doug - I haven't watched much of the Nickelodeon episodes.  From what I have seen, comparatively, the Disney seasons are better.  I should give the Nickelodeon episodes more of a chance though.
Dark - German Netflix series.  The first season was great.  But you have to really pay attention to the second and third seasons.

I guess you can see a trend.  I watch a lot of sitcoms. I was totally into the original Melrose Place, but it's not on the list as I missed some episodes in the first season or so.  It's unfortunate it was cancelled without a proper ending.  But that's how TV goes lots of times.

I always ask for suggestions for shows to binge.  But I never actually watch what's recommended.  If you do suggest shows, keep in mind that it's a hard no on The Ranch (didn't care for it), Game of Thrones, or Walking Dead.

• 1 month later...