TV Show Discussion Thread

.sniffuM

On 8/24/2016 at 2:50 PM, .sniffuM said:

I did my due dilligence and looked two pages for a general thread for this and couldn't find it. What's everyone watching now/what's everyone's favorite shows? Aside from Thrones obviously, I know you guys never stop watching that. :P

Just recently watched Rick and Morty and am 2 episodes away from finishing Community. R&M was about as good as I was expecting it to be, Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon are beasts. Community's interesting for me, season 1 was great, and seasons 2 and 3 are really the sweet spot. I stopped watching long ago after hearing about how bad season 4 was but recently watched some favorite episodes which eventually got me back to watching everything. S4 was okay, I didn't hate it as much as a lot of people but I feel like I mainly liked it because I was invested into the characters. S5 and S6 are solid but it's tough to get through sometimes without some of the characters that have left.

I'd say my listing of top 10 favorite shows of all time would probably have to be:

1. Peaky Blinders (ainec)

2. Boardwalk Empire (still need to finish the last season)

3. Breaking Bad

4. Arrested Development

5. One Piece (I'm about 10 real episodes behind)

6. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (until Season 7, everything after feels like it's just going through the motions)

7. Game of Thrones (stopped watching after season 4 because I'm not a big fan of books 4 and 5, I might get back into it but probably wanna read book 6 first)

8. Sons of Anarchy (first 5 seasons are great, season 6 was bad enough that I've never seen the last season and don't plan on it)

9. Rick and Morty

10. Community

Probably forgetting about some stuff. But yeah. What's everyone else watching and shit?

fucking nerd

SEINFELD IS NOW ON NETFLIX, PEOPLE.

It's been a few years since I first watched through it and it's better than I remember. It's also managed to age very well so it's still relatable for zoomers like me.

people still watch TV shows?

1 hour ago, GustavMattias said:

SEINFELD IS NOW ON NETFLIX, PEOPLE.

It's been a few years since I first watched through it and it's better than I remember. It's also managed to age very well so it's still relatable for zoomers like me.

seinfeld goated btw

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...