S50 Team Europe Roster

Phil

51 minutes ago, Phil said:

ATTN: @ADwyer87, @RomanesEuntDomus @Mr. Power

Due to an error in the eligibility list, Thaddeus Humbert was left off my potential players. Unfortunately, this mistake was not realized until I had already announced the roster, based off that list.

Unfortunately for Van Hohenzollern, I can't put you in the squad until Team Mercs make their selection. If they do not pick you up, then I will snatch you back with my other substitute targets. Humbert has 600 TPE and we really need a few more vets like him to solidify our team. 

We apologize for this mistake and hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me! :(:)

Not your fault fam, Twas my b

@RomanesEuntDomus @Paramorise

I am pleased to announce that you guys have made it onto the substitute list for Team Europe! I had to wait until :mercs: picked their roster, and you both are still available, I'd love to have you two tag along to the World Cup with us! Depending on how we do, I can only guarantee 2 games, but hopefully I can get you guys a couple more there. Last thing left to do is just run this by @ADwyer87 to make sure this is feasible! 

:euro: :euro: :euro: :euro: :euro: :euro: :euro: :euro: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Devise locked this topic