VHL Cup Finals, GM 7: Davos vs. Toronto

JardyB10

Just now, Gooningitup said:

Oh btw jardy why you change our lines? 

I didn't, that's what I was saying, haha. Molholt changed his, I made no modifications, in case anyone was worrying about that.

Congrats Toronto. Tough pill to swallow to blow a series lead (twice) and then this game, but you were the stronger team in the end. :(:'(

3 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I didn't, that's what I was saying, haha. Molholt changed his, I made no modifications, in case anyone was worrying about that.

Congrats Toronto. Tough pill to swallow to blow a series lead (twice) and then this game, but you were the stronger team in the end. :(:'(

Well not a single stratgy i set since game 6 of riga isnt on our lines lol they are all at something different idc im not toronto gunna whine. They are the hetter team but woulda been nice to lose with proper stratgys 

2 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Well not a single stratgy i set since game 6 of riga isnt on our lines lol they are all at something different idc im not toronto gunna whine. They are the hetter team but woulda been nice to lose with proper stratgys 

You might not have copied them to all games. Or maybe I forgot to load them at all. Either way, the only thing I would have changed was the overall team strategies (since they're the only ones that do anything apparently), and even then I wouldn't have because we were winning. :(

For future reference, you can check all teams lines and strategies on the index.

Now excuse me while I go find a nice sturdy closet to hang myself in.

2 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

You might not have copied them to all games. Or maybe I forgot to load them at all. Either way, the only thing I would have changed was the overall team strategies (since they're the only ones that do anything apparently), and even then I wouldn't have because we were winning. :(

For future reference, you can check all teams lines and strategies on the index.

Now excuse me while I go find a nice sturdy closet to hang myself in.

Got room for 2?