S50 World Cup Awards Ceremony

FacePuncher

P9PCtUf.jpg

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:

Welcome everyone to the S50 Awards Ceremony. First of all, I would like to thank all you beautiful fans who followed the World Cup, the excitement and activity around the event was awesome! It's always great to see the VHL community getting together like this and having a good time. Thank you all and I can't wait to see this next year!

Second, I would like to thank our wonderful simmer, @Higgins. Without him none of the would have been possible!

Next, I would like to make a personal shoutout and say thanks to @Draper for giving me the wonderful opportunity to be the S50 World Cup Commissioner! It has been a wonderful experience, and I hope that you, the community, think that I did a good job.

Lets give a big thanks to our fearless leaders, the GMs! @Higgins took the helm of Canada for the 3rd straight time and 5th overall. @Banackock took back the reigns of Scandinavia after leading them to a gold medal last time. @Phil took on the tall task of GMing Europe, the most successful national team in the whole World Cup. @Toast took charge of World, in the quest for just their second medal. @Streetlight took control of a rebuilding USA team in the hope of leading them back to glory. @Gunner, last but certainly not least, was given the task of forming the Mercenaries, in hopes of expanding off the past 2 years of surprising success. I can say firsthand that these GMs made quick work of setting their rosters, stayed active with their teams, and were a big reason this World Cup ran so smoothly. For their wonderful efforts, they will receive 2 uncapped TPE as appreciation for what they did!

and lastly, let's give a huge thanks to our real heroes, the World Cup players themselves! A World Cup can't happen without studs from around the world getting together to kick some ass! So let's give a round of applause to these guys.

MEDALS:

So without further ado, lets present our S50 World Cup medals!

uMYMuCr.jpg
:usa:gKGsUgB.jpg:usa:
"Everyone counted us out, we were just lowly USA. Now 'lowly USA' is a medal winner. And it feels damn good." -GM Sam Helberg

Forwards:

Sir William Covington III @KingRobbie

Kai Roberts @Ghost Reaper

Travis Gowecny @eaglesfan036

AK47 @701

Jordan Maverick @Dmoushey_31

Diana Maxwell @Streetlight

Defensemen:

Titan Kronos @Evans

Shayne Gow @flyersfan1493

Chuck Goody @Nike

Zach Voss @STLZACH

Goalies:

Apollo Skye @Velevra

Ryan Price @GreatOneHimself

isdD15g.jpg

:euro:v95RIaI.jpg:euro:

"I really can't think of a better way to end my career than playing for my national team going to yet another World Cup championship game" -G Hans Wingate

Forwards:

Tyson Kolher @Kendrick

Essian Ravenwing @der meister

Shawn Muller @TheLastOlympian07

LeAndre St. Pierre @atw2592

Thaddeus Humbert @Mr. Power

Sean Blacker @frescoelmo

Max Von Hohenzollern @RomanesEuntDomus

Phil Shankley @Phil

Defensemen:

Phil Hamilton @Phil

Jeff Hamilton @sterling

David Hamilton @Knight

World B. Free @stevo

Elijah Dotran @Paramorise

Goalies:

Hans Wingate @CowboyinAmerica

Greg Clegane @Victor

P9PCtUf.jpg
:rus:24JdHzl.jpg:rus:
"THEY'VE DONE IT! TEAM WORLD WINS GOLD! TEAM WORLD WINS GOLD! YOU HAVE JUST WITNESSED HISTORY, FOLKS!" -Hockey Announcer Doc Emerick

Forwards:

Wesley Babiy @BeanSobie

Arcturus Mengsk @Mike

Pietro Maximoff  @Green

Lucas Zhukenov @Sandro

Conrad Jenkins @Kylrad

Bogdan Podarok @ADwyer87

Defensemen:

Biggu Kyanon @tfong

Bobby Digital @gorlab

Felipe Rodriguez @evrydayimbyfuglien

Theo Matsikas @Individual

Goalies

Ariel Weinstein @Smarch

Jakab Holik @Beketov

AWARDS:

Lastly, but not least, I am pleased to announce the S50 World Cup award winners, as voted for by the Board of Governors! For their fantastic performances, each of the following winners will win 1 uncapped TPE for each award they won.

Tournament MVP

Jordan Maverick (USA) @Dmoushey_31

Maverick (USA) - 5, Kyanon (WOR) - 3

Top Forward

Jordan Maverick (USA) @Dmoushey_31

Maverick (USA) - 8

Top Defenseman

Biggu Kyanon (WOR) @tfong

Kyanon (WOR) - 7, Hamilton (WEU) - 1

Top Goalie

Hans Wingate (EUR) @CowboyinAmerica

Wingate (EUR) - 7, von Braxton (CAN) - 1